Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to blackcats?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Movistargsx View Post
    What the title says.

Since BCats is full and there are no invites available I was wondering if anyone could point me in the general direction of a similar private site with an active community and forums like the one at Bcats.

The emphasis is on community.

Thanks
    Movistargsx

P.S. Already have BitGamer and honestly the forums are not as active as I'd like.
    Just hang in their till Christmas, hopefully they will open sign up like how they did during Halloween. Good Luck!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    I love how people say they want to get into a site because it has such a great communitty but they've never been there.

If you want active forums go to a game forum.

If you want the best torrent site for games. You want bc.
    I love how people SPAM threads with their useless comments!

I've read alot of topics on BCG and it was my understanding that it has a very large and active gaming community and forums. What's it to you where I choose to spend my time online?

If you want to stroke your own ego, go start your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    What would you like to see more of in the forums?
    I'd like to see more tutorials, guides, reviews, hardware discussions, etc...

The site is great, but the speeds are slow and the userbase isn't quite as large as BCG which leads to a less active forum and community.

Basically, I'd like a one-stop shop for all of my gaming needs.

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Just hang in their till Christmas, hopefully they will open sign up like how they did during Halloween. Good Luck!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to spending some time in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12