Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is with the rare trckers?

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    even i would take the diamonds, money makes the world go around
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    diamonds
    Women sure are different. I'd much rather someone just hand me a briefcase full of money when they proposed.
    you don't get it at all. that and if someone proposed to me he wouldn't have to do it with a ring or a diamond or anything except his love.

getting a diamond as a present is wonderful but the more i think about it the more I have a loss of words. it is a wonderful feeling that i do not know how to explain. there is a difference between getting a present because you want it or need it and getting a present that makes you feel good because the person thought about you enough to want to give you something wonderful. that and it looks and feels wonderful and makes me look good

oh god.. the more i read what I wrote above the more i want to delete it. i really am not good at explaining things at all. maybe someone else could help me out so i don't look so retarded.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ^ take notes guys
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    lol everyone is different too so what i say might be the opposite for someone else

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The 'rare' trackers want to be small community sites, unfortunately this just brings about the grass is greener syndrome where because there is a small user base and a closed invitation system everybody wants to get in because of the fact that it is a restricted membership, and then all to often find that the site wasn't what they were after anyway and spend their time bagging the site.
    They don't have the fastest pretimes, they don't have a massive amount of torrents, but they have something else, a small community where everyone shares and most people know each other and where user requests are filled very quickly, they are all about the participation in the community, actively in the forum or on irc.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    its just human nature to explore unknown things for ex human are excited about moon then mars and now the whole universe thats it

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think, what's so special with the rare trackers, it's its rarity Because of its rarity, each community inside offers different things from the others, like FTN, it's now freeleech forever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123