Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleted Acc in BitmeTV

fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    bad man don't know how to help you. Maybe you find another invite. But nowadays it's too damn difficult to find one

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The only thing you can do is PM RVT but the problem is his last post here is :

11-12-07, 12:12 AM

Goodluck bro...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    to me sounds mostly like inactivity
    ________

=

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    well only making 100 mb traffic occasionaly means you only had it for lurking/trading/bigger epenis. So don't think you will miss it since it was disabled for inactivity, based on what you said

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Try RVT, I had a problem with my account and helped me a lot, he guided me and told me where and how I´d get assistance. In 3 minutes my problem was solved.

In the other hand, BitmeTV don´t delete accounts. They disable accounts.

Here is what they say:

What is the policy on inactive accounts?

New accounts with zero upload or download amounts that are inactive for more than 30 days are automatically disabled. Accounts with greater than zero upload and download that are inactive for more than 60 days are automatically disabled. Simply logging in to the website is not considered activity. To avoid being disabled, the account needs to be used for upload/download; otherwise it is inactive, even if it is parked. Parking an account does not save it from being disabled for low ratio or inactivity. Parking an account indicates that the owner of the account will be away for a while, and the staff will take that into consideration if an account is unused for a period of time. An account with a good ratio is less likely to be disabled for inactivity than an account with a poor ratio. It is a good idea if you are going to be away to put the following information into the member "info" box in the user/cp settings: That you are going to be away for an extended period and the rough date of when you expect to return. When you return, visit us in the irc help channel and you will be re-enabled in most cases.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sorry m8 have bad news for you :
    Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
    Is stated very clearly in the rules. That is the reason your account is disabled. And if you say thats how much uve used it in several months, I dont think you can get it back

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
    Is stated very clearly in the rules. That is the reason your account is disabled. And if you say thats how much uve used it in several months, I dont think you can get it back
    Is disabled account can retrieve the password? because i also have an account there.... and never browse the site in 4 months due to ip banned.. but now i can but cannot login.. invalid username and password i tried to retrieve my password and it send an email but every time i click the confirmation email always says invalid argument... any idea?
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    well only making 100 mb traffic occasionaly means you only had it for lurking/trading/bigger epenis. So don't think you will miss it since it was disabled for inactivity, based on what you said
    Well said.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    yes my friend was disabled for the same thing and he wasnt happy either and he didnt get his account back

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no, disabled means you cannot retrieve password. disabled accounts are usually deleted after a period of time. only chance you have is some admin re-enabling your account. and considering what ive heard about BMTV staff so far, chances for that are minimal unless you have a very genuine and excusable reason. the rules on that site are by far the strictest ive seen. but thankfully they are stated very clearly as long as you read them and hence not that hard to follow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast