Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein's Sons Killed In Raid

No i don't think i show or have a strong bias. When did they ever say we have saddam's body have done numerous tests on it and claim he is dead. With saddam they just launched raids and said they reckoned they might have got him. No bodies, no tests and no definite claims.

And my comment about "why would they claim this' was supposed to link in with the comment after it, as the comment after it states the obviosu reason they wouldn't claim it.

I'm so sick of people so biased that they look for it when it isn't there.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    hypoluxa3k
    Originally posted by ilw@23 July 2003 - 13:31
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_ea...ast/3088991.stm (though of course u'll probably dismiss this as American lies)
    yep.

and anyway, why were saddam's two sons still in iraq?
    bingo again! it doesn't make sense!
    go back to yr drawing boards you yanks, and come up with something more credible.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Are u sure none of u guys used to have a certain job in a certain absent government

:-"
    Don't worry theres no price on your head ur always far too amusing

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by denis123@23 July 2003 - 07:54
    I would have rather seen them go on trial
    totally agree.

And not to get the "death sentence".

Should have let them rot away in prison the rest of their lives. I didnt read all the story but that if they are guilty of similar henous crimes as their father, they deserve to rot in prison, make them think about what they have done each day of their lives instead of killing them outright.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Unlike other reports, which were qualified, this report was very direct and concrete. Whomever wants to keep their head in the sand, feel free.

Why should photos have been allowed? It is not standard practice to put dead faces on American TV. Is Enis in Ada, Oklahoma expected to see these pictures and call Washington to ID the dead brothers. "Yep, that ol' boy is Qusay, I reckon"!

It is amazing how minds can twist the info see what they need. I declare that the brothers are dead and this statement will not be retracted.

I wish they had been taken alive, much more valuable that way. I guess when you need to call in tow missles to break down fortified walls, casualities are inevitable.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It's highly unlikely that, even with the best of efforts, they would've let themselves be taken alive.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I dont care how much of a bastard someone is...

Celebrating Death is sick...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    They were torturers, murderers and rapists.

The older one was a total psychotic, who ripped a man's tongue out for saying bad things about his father. He did this in person. He also locked a woman in a garden and set starving dogs on her, because she would not willingly have sex with him.

The younger one ran the security service and the republican guards. He was being groomed to take over from his father.

They executed people by attaching explosives to them and blowing them up, videoing the result.

They were if anything worse than their Father, at least now and carried on with his traditions.

I believe that they were actually running their fathers regime for him, as he is quite old now. They people of Iraq lived in terror of them, as they had the power of life or painfull death over everyone in the country. They also assisted their father in stealing the country's wealth, rather than using it to improve it's infrastructure.

They were amongst the most evil men in the world.

I feel that it is reasonable to celebrate their deaths, if for no other reason than they will not be able to do any of the above. I am sure a lot of the people who suffered at their hands will agree.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    Good they got the retards...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I never said they didnt DESERVE to die JPaul...

But CELEBRATING someones death is still, in my opinion, sick...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast