Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is What.cd going to stop sucking?

They have both come a long way. No need to bash either yet...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Yankoff's Avatar Music Lover BT Rep: +1
    I don't have problems with What ..... It's just a few hours a day...So people, stop acting like pu***** and continue seeding....That's all we can do

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    Waffles is having the same issue:
    I keep getting this msg in my torrents:

"Failure: The Tracker is temporarily overloaded."

They are both young trackers and need time to be in better shape
    That error message is actually a feature and is in order to keep down load before waffles gets a newer server soon (couple of days MAX).

It's a feature because it was decided that it's better to get a couple of failures every now and again than it is to have the server keeping falling down on it's face like what.cd

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    Waffles is having the same issue:
    I keep getting this msg in my torrents:

"Failure: The Tracker is temporarily overloaded."

They are both young trackers and need time to be in better shape
    That error message is actually a feature and is in order to keep down load before waffles gets a newer server soon (couple of days MAX).

It's a feature because it was decided that it's better to get a couple of failures every now and again than it is to have the server keeping falling down on it's face like what.cd
    feature??? if that is the feature that i can only think what will happend next...we dont need that for sure and when that massage is display in our client then we are not seeding or leeching in that time so 45min is long time until its update auto or if we are home to see and update manualy..its sucks

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

feature??? if that is the feature that i can only think what will happend next...we dont need that for sure and when that massage is display in our client then we are not seeding or leeching in that time so 45min is long time until its update auto or if we are home to see and update manualy..its sucks
    Lol, it's a lot better than the site giving 500 errors, or going down.
    And will be removed in a couple of days once the new server is added.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

no its not better at least for me its not but im glad to hear that will be removed..but if u think that wahtcd have error then u are wrong havent see any error from tracker on whatcd when they moved,if the site is down then also is tracker..but i like both site maybe little more whatcd

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    no its not better at least for me its not but im glad to hear that will be removed..but if u think that wahtcd have error then u are wrong havent see any error from tracker on whatcd when they moved,if the site is down then also is tracker..but i like both site maybe little more whatcd
    What.cd don't have the same error (how would they since it's something that we implemented?). They have other problems. And if you don't remember a couple of days ago their server kept dying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123