Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tips for seeding at bitmetv???

Quote Originally Posted by techie316 View Post
    ^^
    Bitmetv does not allow that. No rars allowed. I managed to upload 4GB on the Heroes 350Mb torrent this week. So the idea is get the popular shows quick and seed for as long as possible
    Actually rars are allowed but only before the avi, and only for 0days. Most don't bother coz the avi's get far more leechers. BitMeTV doesn't race uploads, so a few seconds for unpacking is irrelevant.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    This is what the Rules say

All Uploads must either be: a single episode, a whole season or a whole series (if less than 70GB) (Only: avi, mpg and mpeg containers, no RAR files).
    RARed (compressed) files are allowed ONLY if they are original scene releases AND the un-RARed version of the file has NOT already been uploaded.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if your ratio is in trouble dont download anything. just get your shows from scc or sct asap and then seed them at bmtv. even on really slow pipes you can easily make up your bad ratio quickly.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    RSS is your friend mate...can useually get 4.0 ratio on most shows I only download the 1st 100megs and seed that...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    like i stated on another thread before, i just study the dl patterns of bitmetv users, on what shows are more popular by looking at the snatches, then just grabbing them as quickly as possibily, for rss i just use their irc channels announcer, works a treat
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    nvm

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    download some new shows when they first come out from another site, extract the avi, and seed it back to BMTV. Easiest way so that your download doesn't go up.
    thats the about only way I can keep up a good ratio but it works! or donate

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    They should start thinking of implementing a new ratio system like hd-bits.
    Time is more than money

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale.Cooper View Post
    They should start thinking of implementing a new ratio system like hd-bits.
    i don't have hd-bits, how's that?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    their system is just like alot of other trackers, i dont see why they need to change it
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast