Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: demonoid refugee

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just become very active here, i suggest you get your posts up, make friends, and be trustworthy then you'll get invites to a fair share of sites. Just don't request them anywhere but in the bittorent invite section after your 30 days you'll be able to access it my friend.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    people should correct me if i'm wrong on this but i don't think there is a very good movie site out there for older movies. for newer movies just hitting the theater and just hitting dvd 0day sites are perfect for that.

for games black cats is the best imho but if you don't need old games and just want to grab the new games that recently hit retail a 0day tracker would be perfect for that as well.

0day trackers are a dime a dozen btw, so it should be easy for you to find a decent site if that is what you are looking for.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    good stuff!! great responses fellas, thank you.

i actually just found out that i have a friend who has TL, and after hearing the news about them clearing out old accounts... it might be good for us who are waiting outside in line like its some hot nightclub! i was able to surf around in there for awhile, and that site's more what im talking about here! good stuff.

thanks also for directing me to the proper thread to pursue my dreams here, i'll be sure to pop by in about 29.5 days and see whats up. in the meantime, thanks guys for the input and ill check out these other sites you've recommended.

-s

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    u should try torrents.ru even if u dont understand russian they have more than 1 million registered users and a huge collection of torrents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12