Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going to a trip, what can i do to keep my all torrents accounts active?

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    1. go get a seedbox
    2. in each trackers you have, download at least one torrent from your seedbox, you also could choose the torrent with lots of leechers
    3. after download, just keep these torrents active for another 6 months
    4. don't forget to tell the staff on each tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    bring a laptop.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    I don't know how long you are planning to go on vacation, but I have been away as many as 10 days without logging on and did not experience any problems. None of my accounts were parked.

Park the accounts that you can. The ones you can't, you can always recover once you get back from the irc channel.

The Spirit of Something Greater

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    @ fusionz : some trackers don't like it when you access your account from another country because it usually is a good method of recognizing traded accounts. This is not generally true but if someone wants to keep his account the best way is to talk with the staff.

@ DannyGnXz : the starting post clearly mentioned an absence of 6 months and that's way over the usual inactivity time.

@ fstokebanget : trackers prune inactive accounts when users do not visit their site - what you seed doesn't matter or count against inactivity so the whole purpose of renting a seedbox is to spend money on something that doesn't help you anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12