Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Why T3 Is Shit

Originally posted by N£MO@23 July 2003 - 21:14
    I thought it was a good film too,better then the hulk.
    I agree, the hulks ending was crap.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    It makes no difference where u watch T3, as long u get the jutz of whats going on...

But T3 was shit, i mean look at the start with Arnie putting them sunglasses on.. and when he say's talk 2 the hand, and where was the Termiantor theme music.. in simple the movie was shit.. John Mostow didn't have a clue, he runied James Camerons legacy, yes i agree the special effects where good but they don't save the movie from being shit...

And talk about Coincidences of all the vets in the USA John Connor just happens 2 pick the same vet as his futre wife / Genral...

WOT A LOAD OF SHIT T3 IS.... T3 is the reason why downlaoding movies is Justifiable, if Hollywood keeps producing shit like T3 then i will keep on DL'ing the movies instead of paying 2 see them....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Boy, you really judge movies for the wrong things. Those glasses were a small joke, and "talk to the hand" can be compared to "Osta la Vista".

If you watched the other two Terminators, you would realize that the theme music was hardly played throughout the them, instead before or after. If you had watched this Terminator, you would have realized that he met his future wife when he was 14 years old (in that guys house where they kissed). He would have then gone on to get to know her father, and and married her, and got into ARMY type things.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Those jokes where just not god enough, like when he said Osta la Vista in T2 in didn't make Arnie look like a joke, but making Arnie where those sunglasses and making him say talk 2 the hand, it was just fucked up.. James Cameron would never have dun that...

and correct me hear but was the mission just 2 keep John alive ie by getting him in that bunker... so how the hell could he have gotten 2 know Kate Bruster's father when he was killed..

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 July 2003 - 21:40
    and correct me hear but was the mission just 2 keep John alive ie by getting him in that bunker... so how the hell could he have gotten 2 know Kate Bruster's father when he was killed..
    Dude, you got it all wrong. If no Terminators ever came back to try and mess up the past, John Connar would have met Kate Bruster, fallen in love with her, and met her father. Then he would have got involved with the Army somehow through Kate's father. Then, after he survived judgement day, he would lead the resistence to victory. Are you sure you watched T3?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Thank god!

MetroStars is the only person who saw the same film I did. Lame, unoriginal, contrived crap with a 55 year old terminator.

Oh and N£mo what sort of idiotic comment is "better than the hulk" thats hardly a recomendation is it?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    yea i watched it.. what do u mean if no terminators where not sent back... Termiantors where sent back.. and there was nuthing no 1 could do 2 change that.. Judgement Day was Inevitable...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    337 thank god sum 1 agrees with me........

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 July 2003 - 21:54
    yea i watched it.. what do u mean if no terminators where not sent back... Termiantors where sent back.. and there was nuthing no 1 could do 2 change that.. Judgement Day was Inevitable...
    The thread is pointless.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    I thought it was a good film, and for me to like a Hollywood blockbuster, it must be OK.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast