Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Why T3 Is Shit

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by MetroStars@24 July 2003 - 07:55
    337 thank god sum 1 agrees with me........
    RELAX!!!!

I actually think T3 is pretty cool and is actually funny...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Well im gonna be honest,metro has some good points.I mean,come on guys,admit it please,T3 was just not up to the standard it damn well should have been.I wish it was i really do,i was looking forward to an exiting,plot driven,violent and FX laden movie.Instead i got a joke.And not even a funny one! The one liners were POO.And i mean POOOO.The only decent one was were she screams at arnie 'Drop dead you ass hole!' and he replies 'i cannot comply'.And THAT was the funniest! I know its not meant to be a comedy but still.It didnt 'feel' like a terminator movie,James Cameron Should be pissed right off cos i rekon T3 is a huge insult to his previous masterpeices which had everything right.And whoever said the effects were good in T3 i say this to you:YOU CANT POLISH A TURD

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    IMO it was a ok movie good action ending sucked it wasn't anywhere as good as T! and T2.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    It was a shame Linda Hamilton and and edward fulong wernt in it and it did miss James camerons 'flow'.. but overall i thought the new director did a pretty good job. 7.5 outta 10

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    T3 5/10.The director did a crap job,give me a camera and i rekon id do better

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by sickmonkey@26 July 2003 - 19:33
    T3 5/10.The director did a crap job,give me a camera and i rekon id do better
    Sounds like a challenge...bloody know it alls...

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smart+23 July 2003 - 22:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 23 July 2003 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-N£MO@23 July 2003 - 21:14
    I thought it was a good film too,better then the hulk.
    I agree, the hulks ending was crap. [/b][/quote]
    I think T3&#39;s ending is CRAP

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    It could have been worse, but it wasnt so I didn&#39;t mind it as much as i thought i would

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I thought the ending for T3 was fitting. What did you all want to see? The world NOT ending?? That was a good, fitting ending for a movie, and it sets up a fourth one aswell ("The battle has just begun").

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    T3 IMO was a 2nd class film, Cameron must be pretty butt hurt cuz of this directors fvck ups. Terminator movies, while the other 2 did have humor, they weren&#39;t meant to be comedies. MetroStars is just laying it down like it is. If you liked that movie, that&#39;s fine, but I have to agree with him that this movie blew nuts. The action sequences and destruction were good. and oh yes, to the person who commented about people downloading movies instead of going to see them, I saw the movie in the theater before I downloaded it, both times it was crap. lol. but nonetheless, now we must wait another 9 years for T4. bleh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast