Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got a multi-ban for trade?

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Multi-ban for trading?
    What a jolly good idea!
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob
    also along with all the updated being done on tl we are now installing scripts to help the staff find cheats and traders
    are those scripts open source?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    is the poster of this thread on crack?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Zaman's Avatar Smoker BT Rep: +1
    never happened to me , but if i got account to ftn and the staff ban me i'll kill my self

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Tl does share users info with other site when we catch account traders or sellers and even the realy bad cheats
    and yes we do catch cheats
    we have banned 10000 members in 3 weeks for cheating and we are still going hard at this
    also along with all the updated being done on tl we are now installing scripts to help the staff find cheats and traders
    you catch idiotic cheaters which does not count.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Tl does share users info with other site when we catch account traders or sellers and even the realy bad cheats
    we have banned 10000 members in 3 weeks for cheating and we are still going hard at this
    I gasp when I think of how many users TL has.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    Nice. How about getting the MPAA off your tracker now?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    lmfao
    the MPAA and anyone eles who would want to be on trackers are already there on ALL trackers invite and account trading made sure of that
    torrent sites will never be 100% safe and never have been

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post

lmfao
    the MPAA and anyone eles who would want to be on trackers are already there on ALL trackers invite and account trading made sure of that
    exactly! kingrob may i ask why TL chooses not to share the info of cheaters? I think that if you did we would find alot of users who are good members on "high level trackers" who try and heat as they would see it as a easy target.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

lmfao
    exactly! kingrob may i ask why TL chooses not to share the info of cheaters? I think that if you did we would find alot of users who are good members on "high level trackers" who try and heat as they would see it as a easy target.
    sorry m8 can i have some of the drugs your smoking ?

where in that quote does it say anything about cheats
    and as i said in a post a few up the page we do share info with other trackers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast