Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Are In Australia, The Riaa Can Get You

Double Agent
    RIAA will be bankrupt soon...

if u'll notice a e-transfer on your bank notice...

I am off to China for my vacation with J LO!!!!!! lol

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah so how does the RIAA sue the RIAA for file sharing??

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    With a really, really, long pole.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    How to get back at the RIAA - simple&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hit the bastards where it hurts. Don&#39;t buy music from any artist or label affiliated with them&#33;&#33;&#33;

At least not from stores anyway - you can still buy secondhand from ebay or cash converters - the bastards don&#39;t get a cent from that.

I buy lots of promo copies secondhand - the ones that the record companies give away to promote music - laughable ain&#39;t it - the&#39;re giving stuff away and it&#39;s costing them sales and they have the nerve to crack down on p2p fans for essentially doing their promotional work for nothing.

What will they do next - stand outside your house with a sound level meter and nab you for playing your music too loud because your neighbours get to hear it for free&#33;&#33;&#33;

Next they will try to ban speakers so the only way you can hear music is through headphones - if you invite your mates around for a party they will all have to bring their discmans and cd&#39;s along.

Sounds ridiculous but you should hear the kinds of crap coming from the RIAA&#39;s pet assholes in congress. They want to destroy your computer&#33;&#33;&#33;

If every p2p music fan participated in the boycott the RIAA will soon be brought to it&#39;s knees and have to get used to this new form of free publicity and promotion available to them.

Anyway enough ranting for now - better save some for my next post.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah that last post was a blinder of a post&#33;&#33;

I mean whats the difference if I lend a CD to somone?? it&#39;s still sharing and they get the enjoyment out of listening to it??

Or if you buy a CD and its a shit dissapointing album so you sell it to someone else??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12