Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Who Joins The Army...

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Oh wow, a soldier Rapes some poor girl.

How is he lower than say, a Dentist that does it or a Dustman?

They are ALL scum if they do this...the profession they are in is just that...A Job.

Soldiers arent paid to "murder" people.

There is a distinct difference between Murder and an Armed Conflict.

And like HeavyMetalParkingLot...I dont particularly like being called the lowest of the low.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Neil__@24 July 2003 - 22:48
    hypoluxa3k :: where does Neil__ hassle you on account of being asian? [i had no idea what colour you were until you mentioned it]
    Echidna, you got the wrong man, But thanks all the same.

Neil
    sorry Neil__

ED. Oh i see now,
    ilw, pakistan is definetely in asia, so pakistanis are asians
    and stating that you think 'these people' or the lowest of the low does sound a lot like an ethnic slur

PS the arabs gave us our math [and indians gave us zero] without which all this digital wiz bangery wouldn't happen [not to mention that korea manufactures most of the worlds RAM chips]

asians are great [as any other 'race']

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    echidna.

China invented Black Powder.

Gunpowder

And the Sudan and Iran gave us the written word.

Cuniform Writing System

what more can we say

Neil

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14

PS the arabs gave us our math [and indians gave us zero] without which all this digital wiz bangery wouldn't happen [not to mention that korea manufactures most of the worlds RAM chips
    Thanks for that little reminder, i knew someone would bring it up. I used to live with greeks so i've heard all the arguments about how important such cultures were in the beginning. In my experience the comments usually come from cultures/countries which have given us very little in the last thousand years. They may have given us the initial foundations but theres a huge bloody skyscraper which is far more impressive sitting on top.
    Just because Pakistan is in asia (yes thanks for that, i was aware its in asia) doesn't mean that i was including all asians in the statement. As i made it abundantly clear later on i was talking about people who think that women are less worthy human beings and people that think that its a good idea that when a women is raped she has almost no legal recourse and if she should become pregnant is presumed guilty and killed (by stoning no less) or punished severely. Sorry i forgot she is forced to have the baby then killed.

Its not an ethnic slur, I stated a purposefully irritating opinion (only as irritating as hypoluxa's initial comment) that people who hold such beliefs are in this day and age barbarous and therefore i pointed out that perhaps they were the lowest of the low.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@25 July 2003 - 02:07

PS the arabs gave us our math [and indians gave us zero] without which all this digital wiz bangery wouldn't happen [not to mention that korea manufactures most of the worlds RAM chips
    Thanks for that little reminder, i knew someone would bring it up. I used to live with greeks so i've heard all the arguments about how important such cultures were in the beginning. In my experience the comments usually come from cultures/countries which have given us very little in the last thousand years. They may have given us the initial foundations but theres a huge bloody skyscraper which is far more impressive sitting on top.
    Just because Pakistan is in asia (yes thanks for that, i was aware its in asia) doesn't mean that i was including all asians in the statement. As i made it abundantly clear later on i was talking about people who think that women are less worthy human beings and people that think that its a good idea that when a women is raped she has almost no legal recourse and if she should become pregnant is presumed guilty and killed (by stoning no less) or punished severely. Sorry i forgot she is forced to have the baby then killed.

Its not an ethnic slur, I stated a purposefully irritating opinion (only as irritating as hypoluxa's initial comment) that people who hold such beliefs are in this day and age barbarous and therefore i pointed out that perhaps they were the lowest of the low.
    haven't you seen what a f#cking mess skyscrapers make when the fall down?

given the choice between good falafel or yum cha vs. a big mac® or KFC®
    i'd choose the former every time

[& baklava is way better than hersey's too] :: good luck to you

'he who forgets the past is destined to repeat it'

just another purposefully irritating opinion

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    hypoluxa3k
    i'm a muslim, i'm proud of my beliefs, but i can also question my religion (as the quran states, challenge the quran, seek the truth) and i find it hard to take when i see so called 'muslims' create their own 'laws'.
    like the bastards who decided to stone the woman to death for 'adultery' is ridiculous.

of course, i still believe our homeland should have an army.
    i think my original post should have been "why this occupation of other countries?" since it only causes tension and hate and fucked up incidents?

i think army recruitment should be done the old fashioned way (mandatory service) and if they refuse? eh, give em a fine or community service . i would definitely defend my country...if only it was being invaded, rather than bombing a country that is no threat to britain what so ever (iraq, afghanistan)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@24 July 2003 - 17:36

of course, i still believe our homeland should have an army.
    i think my original post should have been "why this occupation of other countries?" since it only causes tension and hate and fucked up incidents?

Could you back up any more.

That's nothing like your original trolling post.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    so are you saying the rat_faced and Shock&Awe are the lowest of the low?

I am not going to waste my time telling you how wrong you are, but for you to say something like that, you must be mentally retarded.. so i won't hurt your head any more.

i'm considering the armed forces, does that make me a terrible person?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    hypoluxa3k
    Originally posted by kAb@24 July 2003 - 19:58
    i'm considering the armed forces, does that make me a terrible person?
    maybe not a terrible person, maybe just someone with no direction in their life, like the school dodgers at my school who decided armed forces were for them.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Poster
    Hypo

Some people don't agree with you. That does not make them wrong or bad people. Even if you do try to pick fights with them

I for one would never have joined the armed forces, however it may be a good life choice for some people.

Good luck with whatever you chose Kab.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast