Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Second Ending

Poster
    Originally posted by FatRiff@24 July 2003 - 18:18

Anyone know how they got some of those shots? all those streets so empty, that was great
    they filmed it in summertime and they did the shots of london empty at about 5am as it had just got light and they blocked off the roads and held people back for like 1minute while they just did the shots of it empty, ive been there many times it was very weird seeing those palces empty as theyre normally VERY busy

fuck Derby County

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    the second ending has probably been ripped already... im guessing it was on the dvd so someone may wanna check on that

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i hope the second ending is better than the first couz the first sucked ass
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by MuGen_PoWeR@25 July 2003 - 00:21
    Damnit, you beat me to it. Although I must add, the entire filmsucked ass.
    I'm so glad I got that movie from k-lite and didn't waste $12 for my gf and I to go and see it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Damnatory+25 July 2003 - 01:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damnatory @ 25 July 2003 - 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MuGen_PoWeR@25 July 2003 - 00:21
    Damnit, you beat me to it. Although I must add, the entire filmsucked ass.
    I&#39;m so glad I got that movie from k-lite and didn&#39;t waste &#036;12 for my gf and I to go and see it. [/b][/quote]
    I actually liked this film. Not any well no actors or actresses from the u.s. but still I sat through it without my mind starting to wander like on some movies..eerrm cough cough..the hulk&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by newcster68@25 July 2003 - 06:33
    eerrm cough cough..the hulk&#33;
    Hey, that movie was special to me... Sparked shildhood memories.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Damnatory+25 July 2003 - 05:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damnatory @ 25 July 2003 - 05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-newcster68@25 July 2003 - 06:33
    eerrm cough cough..the hulk&#33;
    Hey, that movie was special to me... Sparked shildhood memories. [/b][/quote]
    :x

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by FatRiff@24 July 2003 - 18:18
    From what i thought the "RAGE" was only spread thru UK
    Meanwhile america was watching the simpsons
    It was spread round, Paris and New York were specifically named but it was mentioned a few times about being global

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by toddiscool@24 July 2003 - 10:41
    I read some reviewer said that it was not like other zombie movies, they explain where they cam rom, and the zombies do not walk around minlessley.
    uh... that part about where they came from is no different from night/dawn/day of the living dead. the zombies in those movies were the result of some kind of radioactive plague that falls from the sky on a meteor or satellite or sumfin. the part where the military barricades itself in a building, waiting to figure out a solution to the plague... is a direct ripoff of "day of the dead."

they already did the "zombie plague manufactured by scientists" story in resident evil.

zombies that can run fast? italy made heaps of "zombies that can run fast" movies in the 80s.

also see "the omega man" and david cronenberg&#39;s "rabid." 28 days later rips off elements from those movies too.

it seems like the only thing new about 28 days is the fact that it&#39;s shot on super cheap-looking digital video so it looks like a documentary, and the cameraman starts shaking the camera around whenever there&#39;s a monster onscreen so you can&#39;t get a good look at them. what a gyp.

not to diss the british movie industry, because they do make some very good movies once in a while, but 28 days was just a "hip" repackaging of stuff from old films that today&#39;s teens are too young to remember. i have to admit, the early scenes of the empty london streets were pretty cool, but the rest of it was disappointing to me.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    3RA1N1AC is right... don&#39;t get me wrong i liked the movie but, it felt like i was watching parts of other movies....

but overall i enjoyed it... but meeting up with the Army guys kind of spoilt the movie...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast