Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tl.. .

FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    You cannot trade FTN/TL accts you can however trade invites. That is the rule
    so what happens when somebody starts an account trading thread and do the trade in pm's ?
    The mods cud try to PM u and get the username out from u... to confirm or after trade and then ban u!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    So there is no chance to get into TL? Then anything else? I am looking to upgrade from torrentbits, but I find it lacking a bit esp in TV section
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    tl owns lol hard too get into now though only way is if u have a good freind who is willing too give u there account

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    FTN used to have a good person running around here -Kimi- ... caught a lot of people
    There are others...

My point is you never know who is really watching.

The Spirit of Something Greater

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well I don't need an account, I rather begin on my own. Will it ever open again or shall I look on?
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    IMO invites will be back soon. They have been doing major pruning of inactive users. I'm sure when this is all done, invites will come back in some form or another.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    IMO invites will be back soon. They have been doing major pruning of inactive users. I'm sure when this is all done, invites will come back in some form or another.
    Will they ever allow invites again... My guess is yes. When, I do not know.

Life as we know it changed when OINK was taken down. Sites felt threatened by their minimal or lack of security. This is when most of the sites decided to clamp down hard on who gets in.

The Spirit of Something Greater

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Thats exactly what I was going to say. TL closed doors right after OiNK was taken down, and a lot of comments where made here about how TL was the best tracker and with their massive user db they where going to be next. Reading between the lines, my guess is TL closed for security reasons, more than to prune db, thats why they are currently working so hard in eliminating traders, invites and unused accounts.

If you ask me, TL will be closed for a long time, and you will see it come up in the ranking as time goes by, wich, judging by it's contnent, it's only fair.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by campodetenis View Post
    Thats exactly what I was going to say. TL closed doors right after OiNK was taken down, and a lot of comments where made here about how TL was the best tracker and with their massive user db they where going to be next. Reading between the lines, my guess is TL closed for security reasons, more than to prune db, thats why they are currently working so hard in eliminating traders, invites and unused accounts.
    I don't think this closing up has anything to do with security. Anyone who wants to get in some tracker,can get in. All you need is a month or two,a seedbox to build a trust through ratio and a couple of rs accounts to trade with. And you can get in almost anywhere.

I think sites closed up invites bcs they don't want to become too mainstream. Every site will be ok if they don't become widely popular so that everyone talks about it. Like poeple did about Oink. Or if they don't do dumb shit like pre-release sth big as Star Wars.

TL was becoming too mainstream,imho,it's good they closed invites. You have to stay under the radar.
    Last edited by barakokula; 12-14-2007 at 05:23 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by barakokula View Post
    All you need is a month or two,a seedbox to build a trust through ratio and a couple of rs accounts to trade with.
    And that's exactly why they are so fierce to hunt down traders. On the other hand, any mainstream advance rls will end up in 0day trackers at most a day before preed, so no warrants there.

Also, tl used to hand out 4 invites a week to pu's. So, why the suddent change in policy?

Quote Originally Posted by barakokula View Post
    TL was becoming too mainstream,imho,it's good they closed invites. You have to stay under the radar.
    If you ask me, that's a security reason.
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-15-2007 at 01:10 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast