Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Aww wth, it's Xmas! 5 free NB invites <3

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    NB had some exclusive collection of movie dvds & packs which i would like get my hands on i have heard so much about the site that im very curious as well

Ratio

Speed

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by inacxch View Post
    NB had some exclusive collection of movie dvds & packs which i would like get my hands on i have heard so much about the site that im very curious as well

Ratio

Speed

@Vidde :-

I vouch for inacxch
    If that counts
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    As do I.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    My guess is 19 people will Pm you about the giveaway eventhough the rules say it didn't
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    My guess is 13 people will PM you even if the rules say that they don`t have any chance if they do it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well, first of all, I'm norwegian, so I guess I don't have any trouble with the language.

I have always wanted to be a member of NB, but never got hold to any invites. I see this as my last chance of getting into this community.

Here's my proof, and eventough my speedtest isn't the best I'll help seeding as much as possible.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Well, first of all, I'm norwegian, so I guess I don't have any trouble with the language.

I have always wanted to be a member of NB, but never got hold to any invites. I see this as my last chance of getting into this community.

Here's my proof, and eventough my speedtest isn't the best I'll help seeding as much as possible.

No, offense, I thought Norway, has better speed than what U have shown here.....??? It's that "Dial -Up" European Speed......LOL

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Before everything else, I would just like to say great giveaway!

I would really appreciate it if I can get a NB invite.

As for the reason why I want NB...First, I'm not going to say that I need NB because to be honest, I don't think I do. Between TL, SCC and the various other trackers that I have, I think I can pretty much get what I'm looking for.

However, I would like to join NB mainly because it has a category for films in the mp4 format. As a college student, I'm almost always on the move so this would allow me to watch some movies on my iPod while I'm commuting. Yes, I'm aware that you can convert from DivX/xVid to mp4 but that takes time and a lengthy movie can take quite a while to convert.

In addition, I'll be sincere and admit that I really don't know a word of Norwegian so I won't be able to participate much in the Forums unless there is an English one. However, I will still be sure to leave Thanks Yous on the torrents that I snatch. After all, they went through all the trouble, it's the least I can do.
    Here's my ratio proofs and speed test. Before you look at that, I just want to say that I know plenty of people will have better speeds than me but I really do try to speed as much as possible and I always will keep a good ratios at any site I'm a member of. Moreover, I promise I won't trade the account nor will I cheat on it.

TorrentBytes:.........................LinkoManija:

TorrentLeech:.........................TTi:

SpeedTest:
    Once again, great giveaway and take care!
    Last edited by Demigod; 12-15-2007 at 09:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    guilijan's Avatar From Patagonia BT Rep: +1
    wrong place sorry
    Last edited by guilijan; 12-15-2007 at 09:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    Crystyan16's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would also like to join your tracker. I want to be a member of nb because i know you have a lot of great movies (i am mainly interested in dvds). I haerd this is a great site and would really want to join.
    Ratio proofs:
    http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4908/czonebn2.jpg
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6549/iplayqp5.jpg
    Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/212441245.png

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast