Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: I'm making the most of waffles free leech

Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allin15111 View Post
    From the front page:

Free Leech until this Sunday!

In spirit of the hugely successful FLAC Week, and all of this good news, Free Leech will go on until this weekend. It will end Sunday at 0:00 GMT (this means, right when Saturday ends!).
    That means it's already over, genius.
    It's directed at the guy, who is acting as if there was no way he could have known that free leech was gonna end.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    It did happen to me. It was like 22-23 gigabytes or something, the Beethoven full collection in flac.

Started downloading it WHEN free leech was still going on, left it on overnight (it's 23 gigabytes, of course I would need that time to download it) and checked the next day. My download was 25 GIGABYTES. Now I've directed all my bandwith towards seeding to get my buffer back.
    That's EXACTLY what happened to me...same file even...though I am a Beethoven fan. I've never known a free leech to end that way where right in the middle of downloading a file it starts counting.

I can't get this to seed right on uTorrent either. I'm messing with the settings and can't seem to stay connected to peers.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by allin15111 View Post
    From the front page:

Free Leech until this Sunday!

In spirit of the hugely successful FLAC Week, and all of this good news, Free Leech will go on until this weekend. It will end Sunday at 0:00 GMT (this means, right when Saturday ends!).
    I'm looking at the archived posts on the main page and I don't see it.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-17-2007 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    To the above poster. The sign is still there so I''m unsure how you could've missed it. On the home page, click on; Lots of Good News! posted by shinikaru on Dec-13-07

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    To the above poster. The sign is still there so I''m unsure how you could've missed it. On the home page, click on; Lots of Good News! posted by shinikaru on Dec-13-07
    OK...I see it now...highly visible...

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Yes it was.

And Christ Hanz, I'm so sorry for not knowing free leech was going to end that same night. I'm not blaming Waffles, I'm just saying it would be nice if there was some message about it ending that night. -.-

lol there was massage when freeleech have started and when will end of course,that is your and only your fault..

btw why u so worry i have seen that u have big buffer acc so this 25GB that u have downloaded is not much of worry..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    how many torrents do they have, out of curiousity

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    Polarbear