Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles giveaway

carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would love an invite to Waffles my Swedish friend

You should pick me because I love music and I need this invite for it I had a PU acc on Oink before and I didn't have any screens or the invite mail left so I couldn't request an invite from them. I heard that this is the best trackers now after oink.

If you want screens/account name, just pm

cheers
    Seize the Day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i would love an invite to waffles site im a past poweruser on oink and was a big uploader there maintained a good ratio and know i like sharing great and new music so would love to get a chance to get into a new commuinty and help out
    hope u pick me here are my ratios and proof..i msg u with both my user names on both sites

hope u can help

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    invitestor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Last edited by invitestor; 12-16-2007 at 11:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    nice work dino
    keep it up my friend !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post

You should pick me because I love music and I need this invite for it I had a PU acc on Oink before and I didn't have any screens or the invite mail left so I couldn't request an invite from them. I heard that this is the best trackers now after oink.

cheers
    sorry my friend, no traders!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ****** BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    have you already decided who gets the invite?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Hi, my name is cherise and i think you should pick me because i love good music, good food and long walks on the beach. i'm also really good with kids and pets, i love all animals, and i don't smoke. i don't know you, but i feel like we have this weird connehahahaha man, it's late. disregard this. Good luck with the giveaway!

"Be easy, my ninja."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Great giveaway mate. Too bad free leech is over. Congrats to the winner, whoever you may be.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

cheers
    I want to tell you one thing. I was a trader before i got here. The reason why I traded was because I don't know any persons in real life that could invite me, and because I didn't know that there were a place on the Internet like here where you actually could get invites for free. When I came here, I saw all people here doing giveaways instead of trading them. It was then I realised what the idea about invites really was. It's about sharing them with friends and trusted people. I'm not hiding that I traded before. I know there are many people here who has traded before but wants to be clean now
    Seize the Day

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

I want to tell you one thing. I was a trader before i got here. The reason why I traded was because I don't know any persons in real life that could invite me, and because I didn't know that there were a place on the Internet like here where you actually could get invites for free. When I came here, I saw all people here doing giveaways instead of trading them. It was then I realised what the idea about invites really was. It's about sharing them with friends and trusted people. I'm not hiding that I traded before. I know there are many people here who has traded before but wants to be clean now

You started this thread at November 18th. What do you call that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast