Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: s*t invite

Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtonic View Post
    ...and help a girl out...
    Ah... Preconceiveed thinking. What if he is gay?

1. I want that invite. Heard that tracker have great speeds and great content. Also, I am trying to use as small number of trackers as I can. That is main reason why I want ScT.

3. I have no 150 posts as I am relatively new here but I think it isn't such a big deal. Or it is?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i want sct so bad, i have been looking for a great tracker i i know that sct is one of the best. and i also always leave comments on torrents with my feedback/questions/complements.

heres my comment count

and i don't have 150 posts, but i was hoping you'd feel the Christmas spirit, and help a girl out.

thanks.
    one thing i like about fst. no matter what kind of nonsense you write, there's always someone who takes it serious.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ou-need-258900

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ttgd's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I would really like a invite, i really enjoy a good community tracker and im sure i would make a good addition to them.

Best wishes
    Last edited by ttgd; 12-20-2007 at 10:52 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First of all I want to say that it's a great giveaway from a great guy

There has been many sct giveaways since I joined this community, but I haven't had any luck winning any of those:/

I hope you will pick me because I am a nice person, I like giving away stuff more than receiving them and I like making people happy I have looked for sct for over a year so I hope this will be my turn to join this tracker. I know there are many who is going to reply in this thread, but I hope that you will choose me.

I want the invite because of all the good things everyone else says about it: great 0-day tracker, best speeds, nice forum and loads of other things. I am also excited about their packs

I wish you a merry Christmas

Cheers man and good luck picking the right person

picture: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2608/screenod8.png
    Seize the Day

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i want sct so bad, i have been looking for a great tracker i i know that sct is one of the best. and i also always leave comments on torrents with my feedback/questions/complements.

heres my comment count

and i don't have 150 posts, but i was hoping you'd feel the Christmas spirit, and help a girl out.

thanks.
    one thing i like about fst. no matter what kind of nonsense you write, there's always someone who takes it serious.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ou-need-258900

Polarbear

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    She/He forgot to post a sexy picture. that would give her/him more chances

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i would like to join to this great tracker ,i knew have great packs .i am looking for it from long time

i hope i will be lucky this time

if not ,congrats for the winner who deserve it

giveaway

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...hlight=ahmzezo

Looking for Good HD tracker Scenehd or HDchina

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    great giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I would cancel this giveaway if i was you, You could get your account disabled. Do like the impression your trying to make, but i just wanted to give you a heads up.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I would cancel this giveaway if i was you, You could get your account disabled. Do like the impression your trying to make, but i just wanted to give you a heads up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast