Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give F*N and S*T responses/invites their own section

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    just don't visit FTN and/or ScT request thread.
    Section for speshal shpammers would be good too.
    sure

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pudel99's Avatar nigga stole my beer
    +1 for teh spam section

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    huh? ho? what? there aren't any spammer here
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-20-2007 at 11:14 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    giveaway and trade sections, will reduce the bickering between the anti-traders and traders
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Like i asked myself in another thread earlier today - why do people feel annoyed by the request threads? After all, the invite section are there for a reason. First you hate traders, and no i won't argue against you when it comes to trading. But then you are also annoyed by people who requests invites? Yes there may be many of the FTN/ScT requests in particular, but it is as simple as don't read the threads you aren't interested in. You can just ignore them?

My point is that you should let people who want to try their luck by requesting do so, and stop acting like a jerk about it!

Merry Christmas to you all!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Like i asked myself in another thread earlier today - why do people feel annoyed by the request threads? After all, the invite section are there for a reason. First you hate traders, and no i won't argue against you when it comes to trading. But then you are also annoyed by people who requests invites? Yes there may be many of the FTN/ScT requests in particular, but it is as simple as don't read the threads you aren't interested in. You can just ignore them?
    Exactly just stay out of the invite section...makes life easier and hey once you've read 10,000 posts with I want (insert 1337 tracker here). Or I offer this for this and pm...good luck and bump you've read them all right

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    pudel99's Avatar nigga stole my beer
    Quote Originally Posted by pudel99 View Post
    i want the following:

1. own little section for requests for EVERY site!
    2. own little section for offers for EVERY site!
    3. own little section for trades for EVERY site!
    4. own little section for giveaways for EVERY site!
    5. own little section for discussions for EVERY site!

gogogogogogogogo mods and admins!
    why not?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    just don't visit FTN and/or ScT request thread.
    Section for speshal shpammers would be good too.
    We have one here Sarge it's called the Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    giveaway and trade sections, will reduce the bickering between the anti-traders and traders
    No I'm afraid it wouldn't stop anything, it would create more of a divide between the two and AT's would go into the T's section and f*ck with them and so on. All it would really do is make it one step easier for the "trader hunters" by narrowing down their prey. This will NEVER happen so really this is a useless point.

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Exactly just stay out of the invite section...makes life easier and hey once you've read 10,000 posts with I want (insert 1337 tracker here). Or I offer this for this and pm...good luck and bump you've read them all right
    I agree completely, if you don't like it don't come in, pretty simple really. There are 100 squirr3ls chasing the same nut in here and some get lucky we all know it, so what leave em be. I remember when I was a lucky squir3l too as whoever said the same 8 threads over and over annoys them should remember themselves

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    At least say "squirrel" instead of "squirr3l"...i find it person ...or is it meant to be personal? i hope not

btw, i agree with what you said. Those who find these thread annoying should recall themself for their [l33t tracker] request [if any]. If not, as i have already said don't read the damn request thread.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-20-2007 at 11:52 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    At least say "squirrel" instead of "squirr3l"...i find it person ...or is it meant to be personal? i hope not

btw, i agree with what you said. Those who find these thread annoying should recall themself for their [l33t tracker] request [if any]. If not, as i have already said don't read the damn request thread.

Honestly I was going to make some kind of joke but I am in a rush and couldn't come up with anything funny, Sorry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast