Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: For A L L That Use P2p Or Share Files

greghenley
    I'm desparately looking for a music file-sharing website that doesn't have the crap infiltrated all through it. I'm tired of the "Trojan horse crap getting into my computer. Anybody got and suggestions of clean p2p programs ? Thanks. herc914

2. File Sharing   -   #182
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by greghenley
    I'm desparately looking for a music file-sharing website that doesn't have the crap infiltrated all through it. I'm tired of the "Trojan horse crap getting into my computer. Anybody got and suggestions of clean p2p programs ? Thanks. herc914
    Limewire, IMHO!!

3. File Sharing   -   #183
    Interesting how things have moved on since this post started. It seems now many countries are affected with the same issues. Also a taking a look at this that the needed 100,000 is short with almost 80,000 now. Theres also been alot of things that the EFF have been involved in regarding matters of the like since all this started. I have to say theyve been one of the strongest forces around in the field no doubt...

4. File Sharing   -   #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by greghenley
    Limewire, IMHO!!
    ditto, limewire is excellent IMHO

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819