Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 2xFTN invites GiveAway

1)Well in a community such as FTN how can you help yourself from posting ? I sure a active user there as i am on almost every tracker:

2)I promise that i will be seeding at least 2 torrents every day and every minute . And i have proof for that too :

3)Well i am sure that you will pick the best guys for the invites so , how can i call you a looser ?

I really hope i will join this community . Screens are from today`s date . Good Luck to all !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I promise to be active and post in FTN forums

I Will abide by the rules and seed minimum of 2 torrents each time.

I Will be a bit sad if i loose...but wont call you a looser .... Thanks, i see your indian aswell! something in common!
    Last edited by TorrentJunky; 12-23-2007 at 01:54 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Great tracker no doubt about it.
    Be careful who you give it to cuz you may end up losing the account.

I appreciate your generosity, and I hope you choose the good users.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Woow m8. Really a nice one...
    And now...why i want one?
    I really like all of torrent communities. I especially like trackers with not just good files, but also nice staff and great forums.
    I study management and my first foreign language is english.
    That means i like to communicate in english as well.
    I dont mind that FTN is very high level tracker...actaully it doesnt mean its so good. But after i heard nothing but good words about this one, i think im the right candidate and i will take care of the account.
    I promise i will contribute in forums, that i will seed 2 torrents min. all the time and NO, i wont call you loser if i dont get the invite, i will keep in mind you Ghost+Rider as a generous person.
    Keep it safe everyone for the christmas

Thank you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
    Fucker , ur gonna get banned
    Keep Your Good Words With u I know what i am doing,Giving away invites is mucho better than trading the shit
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i need it too just like every one else.. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...n-staff-261478
    i have quiet a history with ftn...^^...given an other chance i would make better use of the oppurtunity,thanks for reading

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Nestea's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
    Fucker , ur gonna get banned
    Keep Your Good Words With u I know what i am doing,Giving away invites is mucho better than trading the shit
    You're gonna give them to traders , which isn't better

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Please Nestea, watch out ur words... we are in a public forum. =)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    just be careful because public FTN giveaways is not allowed ( ftn rules ) .... pick the winners carefully .

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to FTN on forums will get you banned.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast