Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: superbowl predictions

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Sanka is probably a soccer-only fan.
    No my team lost after having a record breaking season. THEY should be in the Super Bowl after the year they had. Just thinking of what it could have been makes me want to start crying like TO.
    They didn't belong there obviously. They started to go downhill late in the season (the NE game doesn't count, it was NE ffs).

The Cowgirls also shouldn't have all those Pro-Bowlers. Maybe a good 8 or 9 but not 12.

2. Sports Club   -   #52
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hater lol. I agree I don't think we should have had 12 players in the pro bowl. We got that many in due to the Boys playing all those national televised games. I think the boys should have went to Super Bowl based on talent. Unfortunately, all that talent didn't overcome stupid mistakes, and penalties. The good thing about the Cowboys losing, is that they won't be the Super Bowl runner up. Which, most of those teams in the past few years, have had crappy seasons after losing the super bowl the previous year.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Sports Club   -   #53
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    i think it will be high scoreing again. something like
    pats---35
    gaints--28

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456