Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: superbowl predictions

Poster
    I can't believe Packers have lost I'm so dissapointed right now. Well I guess Patriots are the only one now.

2. Sports Club   -   #42
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    Tiki being critical of Coughlin's ways was no secret. One of the big reasons he never came back for one more year. He probably picked the Jints to win not because he believed they were gonna but because he didn't wanna lose favor among Giants fans. Being him, he has that PR image to maintain.

If the Giants beat the Pats, I do believe it will be the biggest upset in NFL history. Bigger than Broadway Joe's Jets beating Unitas Colts in the 60s.

Yeah, having Shockey would've been nice but his replacement Boss has fit in nicely.
    No I believe in sports history.

The Pats are undefeated, were trouncing teams by large margins, and have 3 SBs under their belt.

Sports history not NFL history.

That is funny that 1 year after he leaves, they go to the SB. I thought he left to early anyway. He was just starting not to fumble the ball.

Did you notice the Brandon Jacobs got benched in the second half for Bradshaw.

Very smart move.

Jacobs is a truck but he is slow as fuck. It's like he's always waiting for blockers.

Bradshaw just shoots up the field.

Either way it's a good 1,2 to have them both. A power and speed runner.

3. Sports Club   -   #43
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The Packers chose a curious and senseless strategy, then stuck to it throughout the game.

Grant might as well have been benched, for all the touches he got.

Driver was the only Packer who came to play, at least on offense.

Eli played superbly, and the Giants deserve to go to Arizona.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Sports Club   -   #44
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Eli played superbly, and the Giants deserve to go to Arizona.
    I'll give it to the Giants, but I won't go as far as say Eli played superbly. He did one step better then how he normally just manages the games, by not making mistakes and doing things to hurt his team.

The defense is what got the Giants into this game and it's what won it for them....

Oh yeah, and that thing called a running game.

Wow, put those two things together and it sounds like the Giants have everything to win a championship.

A running game and good defense.

This should make for a good Super Bowl, I can't wait.

5. Sports Club   -   #45
    NE 13
    NYG 6
    in a sleeper

6. Sports Club   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    new england..

pats learned there lessson week 17

7. Sports Club   -   #47
    Well at this point we know its the Patriots and the Giants. I predict Tom Brady throws four touchdowns, to Eli Mannings 2. Pats win and Tom Brady gets number four!!!

Eli Manning calls Peyton for a shoulder to cry on when the Giants tank in the superbowl. Go Pats!
    Last edited by chrism811; 01-22-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Sports Club   -   #48
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Patriots for suree

9. Sports Club   -   #49
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Gotta go with the Pats on this one. They seem pretty unstoppable....they're a team out to make history.
    Proud Member of:

10. Sports Club   -   #50
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Then football is obviously not the sport for you.
    Sanka is probably a soccer-only fan.
    No my team lost after having a record breaking season. THEY should be in the Super Bowl after the year they had. Just thinking of what it could have been makes me want to start crying like TO.
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast