Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tmd Is The Best Qual

i remember one excellent tmd one once. i think it was Jurassic Park 3, not sure

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@25 July 2003 - 21:50
    yeah, if you're myopic.
    WTF
    Myopic.
    TMD are great for 56kers and if you really want to see something. For broadbanders I would'nt bother with TMD grab a Daduck rencode or something. Or just pay to see it!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    well u learn sumthing new everyday!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I never knew that either (thankgod for Google, mans best friend&#33

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i prolly only know that word cause i'm nearsighted. gotta put my glasses on when i watch movies.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    3RA1N1AC that link kicked ass.. did any 1 else type in the word sex... LOL

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    i prefer dvd rips or better, since im on broadband i can afford the better quality stuff.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I still think that ctp(centropy)are doing the best dl's at the mo.tmd i always find bluury and blocky....almost myopic coming to think of it!!!(well i didnt think of it but i may as well sound intelligent )tmd=good content ctp=good quality

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    I dont care about the quality when iam downloading the movie from bittorrent and a preview in vcd quality.

what I really hate is to download fake movies from kazaa thats why bittorrent is the man best friend ! NO STUPID FAKES ! yeah i use avipreview but i hate kazaa 4 download movies always

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by silverccrow@25 July 2003 - 22:47
    I dont care about the quality when iam downloading the movie from bittorrent and a preview in vcd quality.

what I really hate is to download fake movies from kazaa thats why bittorrent is the man best friend ! NO STUPID FAKES ! yeah i use avipreview but i hate kazaa 4 download movies always
    we all ate fakes but people will always do them all i do is dl from bt and put em up on klite at least tat way i have done good deed for the day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast