Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats good besides What.cd and Waffles

whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I understand that you could get access to BTMusic by donating to the site, if that interests you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    arbaal's Avatar Poster
    dimeadozen is pretty decent one. They have a lot of stuff, users and it's relatively easy to get in.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quality wise STMusic, 4 experienced ex-oinkers in the moderator team
    Last edited by ecin; 01-06-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Forum's sorta buggy today :/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I hear STMusic is pretty good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    libble is a good alternative.

(*) th0r you have pmed me about a problem you are having but you have disabled your pms everywhere, even in here. There is no way to answer you back.
    Last edited by znik; 01-07-2008 at 06:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    libble is a good alternative.
    How is that libble, it seems like it never gets talked about. I heard about it briefly after Oink was shutdown & that was it. Do they have a nice selection of lossless & around how many torrents do they have if you don't mind me asking? I think I'd like to get in there eventually.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    stm is a pretty decent substitute if u cant' get into what or waflles...but...try going to what's irc...they are giving out invites like crazy. i got an invite yesterday along with 5 other ppl . now ive fulfilled my music desire, stm, waffles and what

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by teamlam View Post
    stm is a pretty decent substitute if u cant' get into what or waflles...but...try going to what's irc...they are giving out invites like crazy. i got an invite yesterday along with 5 other ppl . now ive fulfilled my music desire, stm, waffles and what
    What about Waffles do they have an irc to request invites or is it members only now? I heard that they did have this a short while ago.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    You can basically use What, Waffles, STMusic and Libble as one giant site... with the oink+ plugin, it all become possible. I usually just visit waffles and from there do search on all sites when I do not find it there.

However, for my own taste... E*, P*, HQShare and DDUniverse fulfill my needs more than the broader trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by sensi1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teamlam View Post
    What about Waffles do they have an irc to request invites or is it members only now? I heard that they did have this a short while ago.
    Nope, their IRC is passworded
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-07-2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

User of the .torrent files

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    libble? its 11k torrents
    stm, sound-damage, kraytracker, funkytorrents, themusik? yeh that's all i know

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast