Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: And the Nominee's are....

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I would have to think very hard & long seeing as what tiolewis has done to my confidence of members here today
    yeah, it's sad what he did

from now i will think thrice MORE before i invite someone.

edit: i think he isn't giving away couple of account (ftn and fsc)...if he had, they would likely get banned.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-29-2007 at 11:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Wow.......truly a great and generous giveaway by u dv8
    When you understand it isn't a giveaway, but an opportunity for existing FSC members to nominate fellow FST members outside of the normal invite rules, then you will begin to understand what makes FSC so special.

And as for putting them good members from here under my invite tree there, well the ones that I would are already members, but only having the ability to nominate 1 member from here, I would have to think very hard & long seeing as what tiolewis has done to my confidence of members here today

+1 >> nice words

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

When you understand it isn't a giveaway, but an opportunity for existing FSC members to nominate fellow FST members outside of the normal invite rules, then you will begin to understand what makes FSC so special.

And as for putting them good members from here under my invite tree there, well the ones that I would are already members, but only having the ability to nominate 1 member from here, I would have to think very hard & long seeing as what tiolewis has done to my confidence of members here today
    I don't understand why people treat FSC like another tracker torrents. I suppose they don't know what realy FSC is or make spam.

For me FSC is community and get this pleace will be like in heaven.
    HT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    One thing I like about SgtMajor is straight forward and get to the point.
    If you did something wrong, he will let you know.
    I agree that older members and/or who is contributing to the community should have a seniority.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    he he, if SgtMajor were applicable for the nominees, he would win it hands down. So many of the people have only good things to say about him. I think the most important thing is that he is setting an example and lets people know the righteous path including myself.

Good job!

This isnt taking anything away from other members here. There are also other members as well, who also help users behind the action so to speak.

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Yes I agree the sgt would be a good candidate but he is already there and a valued member. One thing though although there are alot of comments in this thread no one who is an existing member is really coming forward with nominations ?
    DV8Type my nominee is psxcite, someone who helps in the background here and always has a good word to say, but someone I have noticed and got to know from his posts, I believe he would be a very good candidate for FSC because he believes in the creed sharing is caring and has been in the file sharing community for a long time.
    I will say though that someone who already has been mentioned here is also a very strong candidate, bikernin, so if another existing member would choose him as his nominee I don't believe you would be disappointed in your choice.
    For the others read DV8's original post he wants existing members of FSC to nominate someone worthy (small print someone you know or can vouch for), but I think this is one of the better giveaways I have seen for a while, it certainly made me think

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    sgtmajor is not a member??????

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    sgt major IS a member.............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    I would have to think very hard & long seeing as what tiolewis has done to my confidence of members here today
    yeah, it's sad what he did

from now i will think thrice MORE before i invite someone.

edit: i think he isn't giving away couple of account (ftn and fsc)...if he had, they would likely get banned.
    I never wanted to leave FST , and all the torrent sites i love.

After my situation i decide to leave , and the first thing i tought was help other member.

I dont had bad intentions with my giveaway.
    (I realized that isnt good to my inviters so i edit my post.)

Anyway , i feel bad because after all the time i spend here i was respected, and now im a criminal for you.

A criminal for "SHARING"

I never did anything to get something in return.
    and the people who know me here or in my real life knows that.

Sorry for the troubles.

Happy new year FST.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First, I cannot Nominate someone because I am not a member of FSC.

Second, If you guys read the rules of this, only members of FSC can nominate people, so please stop spamming the thread (hard to believe I am saying this, I know).

Third, To any FSC members who have not nominated anyone yet, I would Highly recommend seconding the nomination of Bikernin.

I know this user very well and we both exchange pms on a daily basis. This user is very active here in the threads, has a sense of humor, and is very helpful throughout the wide variety of his postings. I trust this user to the point where the other night when a Owner of a site (black cats games to be specific) pm'd me offering me an account there (their registration and invite system is perm closed), I asked him if he could give Bikernin one too. Now if that isn't sticking your neck out for someone, I dont know what is.

Although I am a young member here at FST, I am extremely active, and I can safely say I know who is active and who isnt on a daily basis.

Bikernin is one of these valuable members here at FST that are very hard to find.

Also, Anything Squirr3l, SgtMajor, and Artemis says goes...or else chuck norris comes to your house as well.

(not a nomination but a recommendation)

forgot a good pic:

Last edited by fatcat69; 12-30-2007 at 05:14 AM. Reason: wouldnt be my post unless there was a good pic

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast