Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Givaway. Steam account

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post

what!? so all you need is the game (which i can get cracked)? and then connect through steam right?
    with a cracked steam you can play only with another cracker steam product,

so cant play on steam servers and get updates
    oh. but i am downloading the game now from steam for free. so you wouldnt even need a cracked version would you? or is that one for a limited time only?

OP sorry for spamming like this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    marchewka's Avatar FST BT Rep: +1
    I think that I can make CS:S works if account is VAC banned. That's why i want this account.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Ph4wX's Avatar Mudkip BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    !! im a fan of gmod / hl2!!

been playing cs / hl for 5-6years now.. i have an account cs, but i REALLY want gmod / hl2 ^^, played lostcoast for free and it looked insane D:

prolly not a trader, but if you need anything? =]

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Wait so is CS:S vac banned?

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Ikslej's Avatar Juggling BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Wait so is CS:S vac banned?
    Yes, but you can still play it on non vac secured servers. Im not going to sugar coat it, it sucks not being able to play on vac servers but i've read of a couple diffrent ways to get around it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Nice! I would love to have this account! I think Steam's probably the best program ever and I love their games. I'd have a lot of fun with your account.

All my friends have accounts and I have an account myself. (By the way, if I get this steam account I'll give away my account since I won't need the 2 games I had there anymore). I'd love to start playing with them because that's all they do. (We used to play WoW together, but we quit since it was too expensive, so now they play steam).

Also Half-Life is my favorite game. I recall I bought a cd-key at one point, but I lost it and the text file on my computer (where I wrote all my cd-keys in case I lost the case) was gone when I had a virus, couldn't turn it on, and had to system restore. You have a nice pack of Half-Life and I'd love to play them online.

Finally I never cheat on games. I hate it. It ruins it for me. So you know that no games will be banned (I don't see why that matters, but just saying that I won't waste your account by getting banned)

Also if it helps I didn't get a Christmas gift (my parents hate me)... you can rectify this... :p
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-30-2007 at 08:30 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    I would love to have this account. Most of my friends play HL and right now I dont have the money to buy it so I would really appreciate this. I would definitely use it a lot Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    LP
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    I might as well apply for this, I've been playing 1.6 for about forever. Wouldn't mine this.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Ikslej's Avatar Juggling BT Rep: +1
    bump

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    great give away

i also got my steam in a give away here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast