Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we make an F*N Request Thread?

deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Since when you care about requests? You trade to get what you need..
    +1

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

spark: trader fighter no.1

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface
    and still cant have pinned thread for free leech trackers.
    A thread like that isn't crucial to the discussion, not all trackers have freeleech constantly (except that one tracker that everyone seems to want; ironic, isn't it?). Threads reflective of the board rules and threads contributing to the well-being and of the discussion are stickied only.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Stop asking cuz it'll never happen. We won't indirectly glorify any tracker just because of the enormous demand for it.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thanks for the clear up DefX, I think that's really a good point that I haven't thought of it b4

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by warid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    If someone doesn't like them, they aren't forced to read them. It's pretty simple.. just don't click on any links that say song, video, poem, story, free FTN, request FTN etc.
    +1
    True if your not a trader. Wish there was a better way but yea it wouldn't get anyone anywhere. everybody including me who doesn't already have F*N or F*C wants them. So what would be the point?? Close this thread.
    Last edited by grimms; 12-30-2007 at 07:47 PM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wow, in a bad mood are we. Yes, i trade, but if you check you will see that I have made at least 3 or 4 giveaway threads with many trackers given away in each one.

Dont attack me for no reason because youre a little whiny bitch because everyone isnt like you.

And, as far as not reading them, I dont say I do because I have no invites. It was just a suggestion, if you dont like it, say no and move along.
    Last edited by puckface; 12-31-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Can I have this invite please?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12