Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TorrentBytes announcement

BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    great work from TB

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Could someone explain to me how to properly sign up at this tracker (TB) even after following all the rules? I just seem to can't sign-up. I get "Didn't read the rules" error everytime i try to sign up. I entered in all the letters correctly, followed the lower uppercase rule i just can't seem to get in.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Tbytes Staff
    You have to litteraly click the Rules and FAQ links each signup attempt, not the ones on the top of the page but the ones next to the check boxes.

Otherwise you will continue to get the "not read xxxx error"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    simpster_23
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Could someone explain to me how to properly sign up at this tracker (TB) even after following all the rules? I just seem to can't sign-up. I get "Didn't read the rules" error everytime i try to sign up. I entered in all the letters correctly, followed the lower uppercase rule i just can't seem to get in.
    grimms
    Make sure you click on the "I have read the site Rules" link before hitting the SUBMIT BUTTON. Good luck!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by denise119 View Post
    You have to litteraly click the Rules and FAQ links each signup attempt, not the ones on the top of the page but the ones next to the check boxes.

Otherwise you will continue to get the "not read xxxx error"
    Thank you very much denise119 and simpster23

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i've been more than a year at TB, and i actualyl lost faith on it when it had those ddos attacks.
    i thought that the community would move away and let the tracker suffer until its end.
    but, then it came the xmas open signups PLUS freeleech, and suddenly all torrents had lots of people on them, speeds were ok, and it started to thrive again !
    then they make this excellent offer, and this altogether will allow for users to build up a good buffer and continue to use this tracker in the 1st place.

i admit this was one of the smartest moves i've seen in any BT site, and i trully congratulate all their staff.
    this is a case-study of how to rise your tracker from the ashes to a top level, which it will easily reach in the next months.

good luck for TB, i'm there to stay !

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I'm in now, the site looks great. I love the balloons on the home index page. Great stuff!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hey,why not someone create a thread, a tutorial literally for signing up to TB , i see many ppl having trouble signing up to TB

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah true from my side i support raj

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I hated trying to sign up to TB when I used to be on there. I could never get the CAPTCHA right, so what I ended up doing was having someone make me an account then gimmie the details to it, but that was a loooooong time ago and I could never do something that dumb again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast