Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!Giving Away 1 FTN invite!!!!!!!

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by madbeer View Post
    first off awesome giveaway!

section2:

1. I deserve this invite cause I can upload relatively fast, and I seed for ever. I have a computer at home that is dedicated to torrenting and is always on & running.
    2. The person above me deserves the invite just as much as me, but his upload speed is worse than mine
    Thats true

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ahahaha, I see this thread spammed about 50 pages in 2 dayz
    And yeah, lots of ppl under my post we'll definitely deserve it more than I, so, let the luck shine on 'em
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'd really love if I could get invite to ftn.. I deserve this invite because I am a good member of this community, and I don't cheat! I can send u ratio proofs via pm and the person above doesn't deserve the invite because I'm more heady!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    A great giveaway mate....I would like to try my luck here. I don't like to post ratio's in an open forum

Do u mind if I PM you my proofs??

Good luck I hope you get this...
    To the OP, Hope you dont mind me supporting someone else here but I have requested in his name & here is the post
    He has been a great help to me & is a mod on another forum. If you need my username on FTN just PM me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

1. because i think that now i have learnt more about this bitorrent, i would be able to fit into the community, tracker and through its respected forums.

2. this is just going to start an abuse fest i believe, but my credentials, referring to my ratio proofs, are of a higher standard, and i also use a seedbox, which helps me alot.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    What a jip. I don't belong to 2 torrent sites.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    i think FTN is a great place with a good community, i heard it has constant freeleech with 36 hr seeding rules...ME LIKES ALLOT! im your average kid who likes the internet and watches allot of movies, listens to music and loves gaming..and who actually pays for allot of his stuff (movies, music, games). ftn has allot great content..just thought it would be nice to belong to a good tracker. look how much i uploaded with such a bad up speed...im a seeding freak

the people who posted above have great upload speeds so they don't need free leech.....also they have access to great sites..i don't.....i have scenehd which is open to registrations and scc which i got by chance from a guy here

thanks a billion, hope you read this
    Last edited by lukee; 01-02-2008 at 03:38 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    icotitanik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Woov, I've been waiting for FTN giveaway, hope I'll get it

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hdbitswk9.jpg
    http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dbhy1.jpg
    http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...dvdclubic8.jpg
    http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bitmeub0.jpg
    http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlcq8.jpg

Speedtest at my college (I do all of my traffic there) http://www.speedtest.net/result/195189574.png

Why me? Because I can promise not to cheat, I have good upload speed, and excellent ratio on every tracker I'm part of.
    Why not person above? I deserve it a bit more, because I have better ratio proofs at the moment and am also one of only few who even answered your second question
    Cheers and great giveaway
    Last edited by icotitanik; 01-02-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: ratio proofs added

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I deserve it because like everyone else here I have human rights. Everyone should be equal no matter what. Just because others have more rep than me doesn't me they can take care of that account more than I could.

Ratio Proofs are worthless in a world where cheaters are crawling in the millions I won't trust anyone just because of a ratio proof.

My flaws are obvious. The reason I don't have rep is because I just don't feel like signing up for trackers that i don't have no need for.

I don't use invites for currency to acquire others. We all know some of the small trackers can't protect as well as others from cheating.

I just set my sights on 4 torrent sites I won't bother wasting people's invites and risking their accounts by trading in them on here.

Btw, this wasn't directed at the above person I just need some ranting time I am pissed.

FTN, Why the heck do I need to discuss how great this community is. Everyone knows this. This is the reason why many want to join. I am not a trader and I am just an individual looking for solid options to get content. I deserve it because I am going to use it and take care of it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast