Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: banned Clients

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    you are just digging yourself a deeper whole, the more you swear the less people are going to respect you.

If anything you are just proving to everyone that I am telling the truth...
    why u even posting here and wft is that mean???

please u should ask that question to your self..if u continue to post like this then less people will respect u to u know..

if u dont want to help then stop posting stupid commet like this!!

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    Anyways Thanks friendsfor helping really helpful.

Thanks again
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kaler View Post
    Got Proof?

i have proof that i have scene axx you show me your proof
    EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

See everyone, here is a noob that thinks he is better then all of us.

I posted in this thread to warn other users that the members of his site that are uploading torrents from other sites will be reported so the site wont last much longer.

Sites that steal from other sites are not tolerated, users who do so will be caught.

You dont have scene axx you just think you do. Stealing from another site is anything but scene axx.

So honestly, I am done posting in your two threads, everyone now sees what you are and just shows you that I was correct in my statements that you are a very immature individual who just has been spamming about your site over and over on this site.

Continue to rant and rave and see how fast youll be banned from this site and see how fast other users start finding out that your site is the lowest of the lows.

To all users who are thinking of making trackers:

Dont act like he does, if you get content from other sites, atleast be smart enough not to post their nfo's with their name in it.

But find your own source, provide unique content that targets a specific user, DONT copy another site over...we dont need that.

Im done, again learn not to steal other sites packs and what not...youll be caught
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-02-2008 at 05:48 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hahahaha!!! BUSTED!!

nice one fatcat

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    Thank God......

here my my proof since you could not show yours

When i say i have Scene axx it means Axx to scene FTP
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kaler View Post
    Got Proof?

i have proof that i have scene axx you show me your proof
    See everyone, here is a noob that thinks he is better then all of us.

I posted in this thread to warn other users that the members of his site that are uploading torrents from other sites will be reported so the site wont last much longer.

Sites that steal from other sites are not tolerated, users who do so will be caught.

You dont have scene axx you just think you do. Stealing from another site is anything but scene axx.

So honestly, I am done posting in your two threads, everyone now sees what you are and just shows you that I was correct in my statements that you are a very immature individual who just has been spamming about your site over and over on this site.
    This is something that i dont like to see here especially without any proof

wow m8 u really didnt have to probably was to hard for u to post that...yea u really warned me or anyother user for your lie..

but i really dont understand this

if sites like RevTT and TL or Ftn and Sct

have almost the same pretimes is that mean also that they stealing from each others..also many sites have this new rules

(However, the files you download from us are yours to do as you please. You can always create another torrent, pointing to some other tracker, and upload it to the site of your choice.)
    wow again u are colombo

lol it seems u can read peoples mind

if u honest enough u will stop posting at all,can u do that?

@fatcat69 im waiting for your proof??
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 01-02-2008 at 05:21 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

One sec Ill get you proof, what then Forumas? will you apologize for everything you just posted in defending a cheat?
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-02-2008 at 05:48 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    One sec Ill get you proof, what then Forumas? will you apologize for everything you just posted in defending a cheat?
    Shoo fly.

Don't bother me.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    any mods online to lock this topic
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Im not knocking anyone here, 0 day trackers, scene, general trackers, uploaders, public trackers, but here is some home truths and what i believe on this subject.

The scene DO NOT want their releases on any trackers, but what do we see, Scene releases on trackers, so to me these sites that then turn around and say they DO NOT want their torrents on other trackers are just being Hypocritcal.

as far as im concerned, If a Uploader ups a game (wether scene or personal rip) then ones its snatched, him nor the tracker he upped it to, can do or should not even care where it ends up.

I thought we were all in this together, and after all sharing is caring, but what i am seeing and hearing lately, its like everyone thinks they are exclusive and no one should share outside of your little community.

I agree if you grab a home rip from another place you should rename it, and change the nfo. but i do not think you shouldnt share it on another tracker, or give praise to where you got it from in the first place.

thats my 2 cents on this fiasco that we seem to be getting ourselves into here. and all this fighting between trackers, scene, uploaders, et etc isnt getting any trackers or bittorrent in general anywhere.

also what the uploader uploads doesnt realy constitute the actual tracker, just the uploader, especially if that tracker lets everyone upload thats a member, or gets 100`s of torrents a day uploaded.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast