Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uhh banned from Supertorrents?

BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Ersan needs another car.
    he's actually planning to buy a van so he can ride with all his crew
    It has to be a cheap van he's going to buy. In the end you don't make that much money by running a torrent tracker, do you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    It has to be a cheap van he's going to buy. In the end you don't make that much money by running a torrent tracker, do you?
    Let's ask l0ckd0wn shall we? :
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    i don't know about ST, but some other trackers made a whole new business out of BT

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SunKing's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I got banned my first week at SuperTorrents after downloading a single movie. Glad I dont use the site anymore. Definately not the best tracker.
    Last edited by SunKing; 03-30-2009 at 07:09 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you just download a movie and got banned? In 1 week?!
    thats strange... ur not telling the full story r u ?
    Last edited by pffm; 03-31-2009 at 06:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    well i got banned just for joining another site not everyone is aware of their arguements with other sites...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ronscores's Avatar Bludgeoning Boner!!
    ST is not worth the wait IMO -Lotsa better alternatives

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    brento's Avatar Poster
    come to think of it, I was banned for no reason also. Thankfully I have many other general trackers which are much much better, so I don't care at all. Just thought I'd share that they banned me unfairly as well

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    It makes me sick when I see people mentioning years old propaganda about ersan and his alleged lexus. Its obscene to believe that the site would make that much money shit even TL and bitsoup dont make that much. So what if the site makes a little money on the side? As long as the site runs fine, which it does, then what the feck do you guys care? Or how is it your business at all? This shit was started after the guy was attacked but some idiots with too much time on their hands. For those that cant keep up. It's not true.

Banned from ST "for no reason" eh? Suuuuure you were. Now I have heard it all about being banned for no reason. Every excuse you can think of and some you couldn't. If you really want to know why and you dont have a clue then PM me your nick and I'll find out for you. Be warned I will post the reason here so if you know you are a cheat or did something messed up dont bother and hush up about it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hkphooey
    I signed up last week, and got banned a day or two ago i think. My computer crashed, and now i got a new macbook pro. My uploading was a problem, but they said we had 2 weeks to get that up. Now on Vuze, i'm uploading between 80-130kbs. I just want to get back on, I have a lot of videos i can seed. Username was bw1131.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12