Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I shouldn't post this because no one would really care but..

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Oh sure. I was talking about Danielle's post since you referenced her / him. (Depends on the pronunciation of the name)

I see what you're saying obviously. That's part of the reason why I quit trading. The other part was because I got tired of everyone bitching about it in my threads :/ (And also I just didn't feel like it )

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Hey Sam.

And what Danielle said was just... blasphemy? He basically told me not to give invites away and or request them. (He said to strangers, but of course almost everyone here is a stranger to me). Which is what everyone does here. And I really hate when people want to talk to me about morals in torrenting, since.. it's illegal. I'll be damned if I'll stand here and be lectured in morals by a criminal
    Would it be the wrong time to mention that Danielle is a woman?

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    it is really easy to tell how smart people are. If they are to stupid to write the s in she then they are to stupid to read and understand rules and understand why they are in place. this thread is beyond pointless. maybe if the poster wasn't trash them not trading would represent something.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    The only reason half the people come here is for invites. All that make friends then invites will come, makes me laugh. So since your here, go ahead and accept all the free invites you can get.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    this thread is beyond pointless.
    Actually, about 50% threads/posts in this section consist of spam , so this one is not the worse.
    And someone was talking about identity here, lol, would you really be happy to not hide it right now being f.e. oink donor?
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i don't completely understand ceasar, but you are right that there are a lot worse posts here then just this thread. i don't follow the oink donor thing though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You were bad but now you are good LOL and OMG
    HT

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    i don't completely understand ceasar, but you are right that there are a lot worse posts here then just this thread. i don't follow the oink donor thing though.
    Oink servers p0wned by agencies and info about the money donated was kept there, so guess how many ppl now have a chance to find themselves in trouble, good users, donors. Why? Because of not protecting their anonymity's. Now it's more clear?
    So, giving away your identity not the most smart and rational thing after all.
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    i guess that is the main reason why i do not donate. it still seems a bit off subject though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    I'll be damned if I'll stand here and be lectured in morals by a criminal
    [off topic] just one point...torrenting isn't a crime in the sense that you gain a criminal record. In most countries (all that I know about) downloading is a civil matter. Yes it's illegal...but it doesn't make you a criminal. What is criminal is releasing pre-release files like movies or music. That can land you in jail and give you a criminal record. Downloading or even uploading non pre-release material will not it will just get you sued which I admit is bad enough. [/off topic]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast