Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not a Giveaway Giveaway

n00b BT Rep: +1
    Ok what the heck. I like to download new movies that come out. I get a fair amount of music from private sites, usually from the top40 countdowns and such. I also get a few tv shows that we don't get here where we live. The biggest thing that I actually have a hard time finding is those cheesy scifi channel orignal movies. If you have a site that does a few of them that would be a extra added bonus.
    Now as far as posting on forums unfortunately I honestly don't have time to do that all the time so my postings are few if any a lot of the sites i go to. I do always thank the uploader when I download stuff, but I really don't post much in forums. I rarely even go to the forums for the sites I belong to unless I need some help with something or looking for something. I know that may count as a negative to me but hey at least I'm being honest.
    Well to be even more honest I don't know what else to say so I guess that will be it. If you would like to send me invites to anything it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot and have fun going through all of these posts.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Hello fsephie, as previously stated by other members, nice idea. Really original.

Well, If it wasn't for WoW I would have said I had been torrenting for nearly 4 years. But WoW got me in an addiction so I didn't have any time for anything else when I was on the computer. So basically all the filesharing I did for 1,5 year was in a private dc hub. And when the addiction slowly but safe were getting less and less I got more and more into torrenting. So now I havn't played WoW for nearly 1,5 year and have been using a few trackers to download what I like. And my main forms of downloading have been music, 80% in the electronic part of the genres. As you can see on TT. And movies. television shows, I enjoy relaxing and just putting on a good movie or a tv show. And when being a swede I havn't had any problem keeping up with the massive ammounts of gb's I've downloaded. So far I've mostly only been a member of so called scene trackers were I havn't been able to upload anything. But I have now gotten into a few places where I can share things I have downloaded from these scene trackers and that private hub. So I'm gonna start uploading what I enjoy personally and can seed for a long time on them I guess. And lately I've been getting pictures of future plans in my head, dreaming of a nice big " tv and a nice setup to play these 720/1080p/I movies and tv shows when I move to my own place. So I've been starting to look around and getting an fair opinion on how to, and probably soon will start to stack up on good tv shows and movies to enjoy in the future on that nice setup, and meanwhile watch them on computer.

I have not posted that much in different forums I've been a member of beacuse, I've come to conclusion now that I when playing WoW , got myself an massive overweight which lowered my self-esteem. And made me more of beeing a lurker and not wanting to post and share my opinions, discuss, introduce myself etc. Basically what I did on the internet pretty much looked like my real life. But now, the last few months. I have started to try and take the control back of my body and tried starting to loose some weight. I lost a few kilos before christmas but these last two weeks I gained that, but it was excpectable. But what the working out at the gym have gained me I can see now, I've not lost weight, but I'm gonna. But my self-esteem have raised quite high and well I've also started to interact with people, both in the real life and on the internet. So I guess who I am in real life I am on the internet as well. A good thing I guess. So now I like to share my opinion, and try to discuss those things I can. But I'm also reading a lot of what other people are saying and trying to take in their opinion and what they have to say. I'm only 17 and havn't lived that long as others so I'm behind in their knowledge. But I like to learn new things. So now I try to and will in the future do my best to post and make a better community of those trackers and forums I am a member of. I enjoy them
    a lot so it's the least I can do.

My interests are, to learn things actually. To gain knowledge for me is a great thing. And lately when I started working out in the gym I've been getting interrested in that. It's great and so much to know and learn. And also a great interrest of mine is music, it's lovely. All the good genres out there. And when studying to becoming a graphic designer my interests are also along that line.

And again, great idea and I liked writing down a few things about myself. Feels nice to "out" yourself or what I should say. I'm glad I started doing it.

And I wish everyone that read through this a continuing happy new year and I hope I wasn't to boring.

I'm sorry if my grammar isn't on top, or my spelling. But try to understand it as good as you can. When reading whitmar's post, he formulates his words
    so good.

And last, if anyone is going to make fun or bash down on anything I've written about myself. Feel free to do so I'll just ignore it.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello fsephie,
    I think that people like you make the difference.
    I mean i have never seen anybody helpful like you on this board: everyone wants something and there is an untrustful mood all over here.

So i want to ask you a question: what sites do you suggest me most to get movies in general?

I would be glad to know your opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234