Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me find the rabbit

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good luck nut chaser! We both need it

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well ,
    if you talk about someone else than squirr3l
    maybe i'll consider that he is after rarity but not squirr3l .
    i knew the guy , i saw his comments and i see how active he is here and every where.
    he didn't help me but i saw him help many others .
    he is a good member and addition to any good community
    i wish him the best

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    well ,
    if you talk about someone else than squirr3l
    maybe i'll consider that he is after rarity but not squirr3l .
    i knew the guy , i saw his comments and i see how active he is here and every where.
    he didn't help me but i saw him help many others .
    he is a good member and addition to any good community
    i wish him the best
    Him and Sgt Major are the top guys around here in my opinion so i agree even though i don't really know him but i do have cyber eyes

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist.
    i think you misunderstood something. nobody put anyone on a "shitlist".

it was only stated that it is annoying to get pms asking for invites and that certain sites prefer privacy.

certain people like to hang out at certain places and don't want to be bothered with invite requests via pm. that's all.

this all happened a month ago, before people went bonanza here.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-04-2008 at 05:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist.

it was only stated that it is annoying to get pms asking for invites and that certain sites prefer privacy.
    yea i didnt see any talk about shitlist either, the guy just said that he comes to revolt to talk and chill, not to get pm'd about invites. community reps at fst are usually here to help with their own site but on a place like revolt its completely different so he shouldnt be getting pm's there about it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

yea i didnt see any talk about shitlist either, the guy just said that he comes to revolt to talk and chill, not to get pm'd about invites. community reps at fst are usually here to help with their own site but on a place like revolt its completely different so he shouldnt be getting pm's there about it.
    Damn.. Revolt must be a hot forum community. Can you confirm that? How is it overall?
    Last edited by grimms; 01-04-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Isn't it easier to do this on for example, FSC? According to DanielleD87's post it seems that she thinks that. I don't know just asking.

FST got 122'000 users or something and the rabbit wishes to be private. Hyping them like this isn't what they want, I think. With hyping I mean a great forum member with over 2000 posts and member of most rare trackers telling that they're great this and great that. Just asking here not bashing you.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

Ohh thanks. Must have interpreted it wrong myself.
    He wasn't really happy with those requests

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39

Ohh thanks. Must have interpreted it wrong myself.
    He wasn't really happy with those requests
    Why would he be? I sure wouldn't. It's like the paparazzi annoying celebrities, i wouldn't be able to handle that.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Actatoi, don't think FSC has invite request thread....at least not for the user class i am.

...and, I don't think i am hyping or giving it anymore publicity that it already has.

1. I am sure everyone who has access to invite section (this section) already has checked out WIAW thread...rabbit is in there.

2. WIAW thread labels it as lvl 10, not me ;(

3. Most rabbit users say "great community" on public forum and i haven't said anything more than that.

Thanks for ur comment

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast