Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VERY need SCT - gift to inviter from me

melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    yeah chocolates gifts chips its all trading activity, instead of givin' gifts do giveaways and deliver ur gifts, earn trust respect & etc, then u'll get ur invite gift-free....
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    music fan BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    oh...this is so difficult ?
    I said - i'll give a gift to inviter. And nothing more. Stop the worthless flood.
    The sensation is created that some part of members simply dissatisfied from life and breaks rage in this topic...You cannot help or wish a good luck? Why are you posting the things, that are so obvious or so stupid?(melatonin, last not to you.)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Indirect trading ftw!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    music fan BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    atrat
    this post is similar to cheating...
    .:Him:.
    please , stop talking bullsh*t...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by traa View Post
    atrat
    this post is similar to cheating...
    .:Him:.
    please , stop talking bullsh*t...
    1. it's a giveaway.
    2. Giveaway can't equal trading therefore you can attempt at making a good avatar without the need for gifts in return

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by traa View Post
    oh...this is so difficult ?
    I said - i'll give a gift to inviter. And nothing more. Stop the worthless flood.
    The sensation is created that some part of members simply dissatisfied from life and breaks rage in this topic...You cannot help or wish a good luck? Why are you posting the things, that are so obvious or so stupid?(melatonin, last not to you.)
    Its called TRADING. You just put a guise on it by calling it :"Gift Giving". Earn are respect first and share your gifts via giveaway

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    nicely said

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Thanks.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    fisz's Avatar Dont read this!! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Trading is when you trade equal things and obviously traa's gifts are not as good as sct. so why all those "trading is bad, mmmkay?". He is just looking for someone who has a good heart and an invite to SCT, not someone that will try to calculate whether waffles btmusic and stmusic are worth one sct invite. He is not pretending that he has something to offfer/trade for SCT.

good luck my ukrainian friend i hope someone will invite you

One more thing most of you "trading haters" traded in the past so why all those bad words shit comparisons and stuff you "ate" shit in the past? Or it wasnt shit when you havent got sites you have now? Its a decision of every new user if he decides to risk his account by not respecting the rules its his problem. Why do you care? All those "i'm not a trader" in sigs make me laugh ... who the F cares? I think that people start to hate trading when they already have all those good invites that can be obtained by trading and since that moment they sudenly love the comunity and the rules. Its just my opinion though
    Last edited by fisz; 01-05-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast