Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VERY need SCT - gift to inviter from me

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fisz View Post
    Trading is when you trade equal things and obviously traa's gifts are not as good as sct. so why all those "trading is bad, mmmkay?". He is just for looking someone who has a good heart and an invite to SCT, not someone that will try to calculate whether waffles btmusic and stmusic are worth one sct invite. He is not pretending that he has something to offfer/trade for SCT.

good luck my ukrainian friend i hope someone will invite you

One more thing most of you "trading haters" traded in the past so why all those bad words shit comparisons and stuff you "ate" shit in the past? Or it wasnt shit when you havent got sites you have now? Its a decision of every new user if he decides to risk his account by not respecting the rules its his problem. Why do you care?
    The thread title sounds a little dubious and deceiving (IMO). I get the impression that he is willing to trade an invite *cough* i mean gift for an S*T invite. It's forbidden to give out S*T invites publicly. Especially by via invite trade *cough* gift.

Traa to be fair and help you out. I would suggest being more active and giveaway your invites instead of saying i'm willing to give them away as a gift for another invite. One day i hope you do get in. Just giving you an honest heads up my friend.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-05-2008 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck for u !!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i hope you get it m8

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hope you could get it my friend
    Good luck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234