Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: scc: what do you guys think

Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    its awesome, as good as any lvl 4s

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Between me and a friend who are on most torrent sites, we both agreed in terms of pre/speed/content SCC is up there with FTN and SCT, maybe even better than FTN.
    Ya it is, but pre times arent everything. The community doesnt exist, irc is dead, forums are lifeless with a post every other day. staff sucks and are racist as can be...just search the forums here for proof the sysop was kicked off of fst for it!
    You should judge a torrent site on its torrenting :/ Also ftn's community is overrated, so the only thing imo that seperates two sites, is ftn has no ratio. Also the sysop left i think, because fst refused to further censor/ prevent mentioning scc in public. And because they felt the need to ban people breaking rules who were doing giveaways which clashes with the CR rules. In short SCC is a great torrent site I would use it more, but a 0* download multiplier is too tempting to abandon

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    wow...hahaha

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Fair enough, get an out of context bit, with 1 instance of racism, of one staff member, and assume all the staff are racist.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i agree...it can be said that their community isnt' as good as ftn or sct..but based on torrent wise...they are up there

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    there are plenty more examples, a close friend had a 400gb buffer and was banned because he was talking in the irc and disagreed about something irrelvant to torrenting that was being discussed and the sysop just wanted to flex his arm and banned him bc he didnt agree with him...

although some people laughed alot of people just were like "umm was that necessary" hence why their irc and forums are dead bc people are affriad to speak their minds bc the staff there loves to kick people for anything

I dont disagree with the torrents there, i just dont agree with the methods the staff is known for

and show me how that clip can be in text? if that isnt racism i dont know what is. lol

if you read through that thread youll see more examples posted like such:

" last week i saw someone getting a warning for "stupidity" in the scc forum. the guy dared to ask a question about hit and run that was answered already on the page. they warn users for asking questions, which is a wrong attitude in my oppinion."
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-05-2008 at 05:28 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Yeah but a torrent site is a lot of things its a package
    torrents
    forums
    irc
    Radio
    and what ever they offer
    Their package sux

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Ya it is, but pre times arent everything. The community doesnt exist, irc is dead, forums are lifeless with a post every other day. staff sucks and are racist as can be...just search the forums here for proof the sysop was kicked off of fst for it!
    You should judge a torrent site on its torrenting :/ Also ftn's community is overrated, so the only thing imo that seperates two sites, is ftn has no ratio. Also the sysop left i think, because fst refused to further censor/ prevent mentioning scc in public. And because they felt the need to ban people breaking rules who were doing giveaways which clashes with the CR rules. In short SCC is a great torrent site I would use it more, but a 0* download multiplier is too tempting to abandon
    I here that 0* beats everything else. All you have to do is seed too! Thats easy and great to the community. Cause file sharing is caring.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Well it may be a package to you, but too alot its just a place to download the latest tv shows and movies. And on that basis SCC rules. also you would think all you had to do is seed was pretty simple, but people still somehow pick up hit and runs :/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast