Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftn Invite for ScT

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Ugh without the WTAW list one should be able to trade TL for any tracker they want.

TL for U*-*? Anyone? No?
    let me say this..... if that list never existed would anyone care??? no... by this statment you made.... uhmmmmmm your still going by this stupid list...

and not anyone can say anything to the contrary without quoteing that stupid list in form or another... your thoughts are based on that list... TL for U*-* .... hmmmmm lets see.. that list says ARE YOU NUTS!!!!??? but in reality if ya wanted it whats the difference... now before ya respond, forget the list existed and think about your answer... what would your answer be... if you really wanted either one..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Ugh without the WTAW list one should be able to trade TL for any tracker they want.

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?
    Your theory is very flawed.
    As well as most peoples that posted here.
    WTAW is rarity, without the rarity list, that doesnt mean trackers lose its rarity, there just isnt a basis for it so you might be able to trade sct for ftn without it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    double post
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-07-2008 at 01:14 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    manu72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I Just Want Ftn

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    manu72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I Just Want Ftn

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?

heh...... traders mentality plain and simple!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

and whats your point??? ..... oh wait!.... i know .... that stupid lvl list thing right?? lmao.. when will you people freakin learn that list aint sheet.... geesh... so who cares if they dropped S*T to a lvl 5 ranking..... that is the most pathetic thinking there is... get a wanking clue!!!

there is no comparing the two site.... they each are special in their own right...! people NEED to stop with that dang list already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol......REALLY mate?? I had noo idea

I put that link there to show him that the levels of both ScT and FTN, cuz for traders that's all that matters.

For e.g. TL and FTN r probably the same when it comes to content. But would anyone trade TL for FTN?? No, right?? soo shut up
    +1

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I also have an invite to ScT, so I will be happy to trade mine for yours! Lol, good luck man, and I hope you get into FTN.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    For e.g. TL and FTN r probably the same when it comes to content. But would anyone trade TL for FTN?? No, right?? soo shut up
    Hey, don't underestimate human being. Sometimes, they do things you would never imagine happening just couple months ago. No TL for FTN?
    Today I've seen someone offered TT for TL, yes he wanted around 1TB buffer there, but it's very easy to make, so... Everything is changing..
    TCS Byatch in training

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    change the title lol, sct for ftn
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast