Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freedy Vs Jason

it wud be sweet if its genuine

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    lol i think what dappa meant was its TOURETTES syndrome. and hey whats with all the hostility in here?? from what ive seen metrostars aint bad, dont 4get they r about 25 years behind us in football, but they catching up fast and the u.s produce some quality players, an untapped golmine i think, (ill stick up 4 ya metrostars)

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    lol i think what dappa meant was its TOURETTES syndrome. and hey whats with all the hostility in here?? from what ive seen metrostars aint bad, dont 4get they r about 25 years behind us in football, but they catching up fast and the u.s produce some quality players, an untapped golmine i think, (ill stick up 4 ya metrostars)
    Thanks redemption, the US is really cathing up...

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    yerh agreed MLS is getting better!! but the problem lies with them being able to entice quality players, but not when they r 40 yr old has beens-its kinda like WCW!!

mind you though u have a decent player-i think he plays for metrostars-oh whats his name!! i seen him in the GOLD CUP recently??

ace

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Soccer sucks!!!! You watch a whole game and the ending score might be 1 to 0. How boring . Now basketball is the shit. You can see a highlight almost every time down the court. OVERLOAD.
    I do understand why soccer fans go crazy when their team scores.

IT'S BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE TAKEN HALF THE GAME FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!

It will never reeeaaally take off here in America.

By the way baseball sucks too It's too slow
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    This Started Off As A "Movie" Thread And Is Now A Soccer Thread, He He

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@27 July 2003 - 14:29
    This Started Off As A "Movie" Thread And Is Now A Soccer Thread, He He
    I tried to get us back on topic, but alas, I have failed. Anyway. Hopefully this will be the end of the Jason/Freddy saga. These movies have gone on long enough. There is still a huge fan base, but these movies aren't exactly burning up the sales charts.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Agreed Jibbler; Jason X was one big fat joke and an insult to the series, as was parts 8 and 9. Freddy got stale after he became a stand-up comic in the movies, (and a horrible one at that,) though New Nightmare was interesting at least...Still, I was a fan since day one, and I have been waiting for this day for many long years. I think Freddy vs. Jason will be a good way to end these movies before they become just another Screm-type pile of ass.
    ...and in reply to the person who thinks that Myers is a wanker; hell yeah he is!

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I agree on Jason X that was the dumbest shit that could have ever been made

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Erghhh, Jason X...Here they go and give that dvd so many features, great DTS sound support, while meanwhile the really good ones from the series are done in mono with only a trailer as extras. Those bastards in Hollywood need to prioritize. Heh, Jason X, that dude looked ten times more ridiculous than any Power Rangers enemy after he turned all "uber".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123