Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want ftn invite? (i'm bored)

rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Laughter !!! where's it gone..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    I have to admit, this is somewhat baller. Dangle a banana over the fence and watch the monkeys dance, eh? You, my friend, are an asshole.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. This is actually more intended to be a fun way for me to give away an invite, which I fully intend to do.. I don't think it would look very good on me nor my site to screw with people in a public way.
    You, my friend, need to lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    So I was at a friends house the other day drinking flat beer which I had accidentally left outside to freeze, and playing athens '04 olympics for ps2 (classic button rattler).

Anyway, I got up to go to the kitchen for a beer and when I opened the refrigerator, a rouge bottle of ketchup came flying out of the fridge and smacked me in the chest. How did it fly out like that? Well, thats a question for the ages I suppose. So I got beers for my friend and I. As I bent down to pick up the rouge bottle of ketchup, I thought to myself.. do I need any ketchup right now?

Usually when a condiment takes the initiative to fling itself at me, I like to consider the fact that maybe its trying to tell me something, maybe it knows something I don't.

After serious thought on my current need for ketchup, I declined, carefully placed the ketchup back in the fridge and went about my evening.

slim-
    Creative, and close
    I'm aiming more towards something a bit more personal (picture or video, can be pm'd to me if you don't want it public).. it can be anything really.. I remember one time I made a giant pancake tower and it made me laugh because it was totally random and utterly stupid.. Keyword is creativity.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So I can't use a random picture o video to make you laugh. DAMN
    Making you laugh is like trying to make one of the Buckingham Palace Royal British Guards laugh thats close to impossible. Too bad I can't stick my hand thru this screen and tickle your feet with a feather. That'll get you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    <3 I replied to your pm
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    That one made me laugh, your prize is nothing..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i decided to kill two birds with one stone. hopefully what got me two invites @ what.cd will make you laugh!
    here is me (dreadlocked person) and my friend (white freckled dude) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=IRU4b2f6XhM

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. This is actually more intended to be a fun way for me to give away an invite, which I fully intend to do.. I don't think it would look very good on me nor my site to screw with people in a public way.
    You, my friend, need to lighten up
    That was sarcasm, buddy. It's in all the movies.

"Be easy, my ninja."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    <3 I replied to your pm
    I'm thrilled to see your helping out with the special needs users here brandon

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast