Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0 Download/Upload Rule Pls Help

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you have to dl ul something or your account gets deleted.

Reason we do this is/was to stop the ebay sellers.

We would open up, they would create 200+ accounts on different ips. wait till we closed then sell a fresh account on ebay, well £10 * 200 is quite a profit.

so we made it so if you do not dl or upload within a week of signing up, you get deleted. we just dont tell anyone this (well until now lol)

you also cant change your email address or passkey either, so this makes it a lot harder to sell or trade or even to give away accounts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Can anyone pls tell me that which of the following tracker has 0 Down/Up rule(I mean it is neccessary to download some amount in a period of time or they ban u)
    I don't have seedbox rite now so i am having this prob

Tti
    Rmvbusters
    iPlay

Thanx
    just download couple of torrent that are big few MB and u will be fine,for that u dont need seedbox and u dont need it anyway for that reasone

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    stoi thats a pretty bad idea imho, at least i was deleted, signed up while i could during the open signup, was waiting for my new hdd to come, to be able to dl all those games i wanted, and when i tried to login, my account was deleted :/

i understand why you do it, i just think that 1 week is a bit harsh
    Last edited by magushun; 01-10-2008 at 12:29 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

We would open up, they would create 200+ accounts on different ips. wait till we closed then sell a fresh account on ebay, well £10 * 200 is quite a profit.

so we made it so if you do not dl or upload within a week of signing up, you get deleted. we just dont tell anyone this (well until now lol)

you also cant change your email address or passkey either, so this makes it a lot harder to sell or trade or even to give away accounts.
    Stoi, in BCG how many Hit&Run's may we have? I don't see anything in the rules and the seed point rules, oh well they are big like hell! I normally don't have H&R however in the last few days I started downloading from there again, and I have already 2 torrents needing seed (and noone wants them )...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

thanks for the heads up

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Most sites have this rule some more harsh than other's some sites even go to the extent of disableing you in one week unless you have downloaded something once a week.

Since when do you need a bloody seedbox to download a few MBs use a dial up modem for crying out loud is this going to be a new method of shareing now the younger generation of torrent people can't use a torrent site without a seedbox.

REad the rules read the faq.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post

These are foreign trackers,I can't understand anything there

Then use common sense and download something with your home internet connection I've heard of privileged people but you're something else.
    Stop spamming u idiot

Yes i can't download anything right now cuz my internet connection has been disconnected for not paying the bills at time,sometimes i get busy with other w0rks
    As i am planning to get a new ISP all the shit can take a shit loadz of time

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we dont tell you how many hit and run points you have, you should have 0 realy and they you dont need to worry about it (but 1 or 2 shouldnt be a problem unless you want to get to SPU class or an uploader.)

as for the 1 week disabled, its only for the first week and be 1 byte uploaded or downloaded. once you have something on your account, your ok forever (well on the disabled for not ul or dl)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    we dont tell you how many hit and run points you have, you should have 0 realy and they you dont need to worry about it (but 1 or 2 shouldnt be a problem unless you want to get to SPU class or an uploader.)

as for the 1 week disabled, its only for the first week and be 1 byte uploaded or downloaded. once you have something on your account, your ok forever (well on the disabled for not ul or dl)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12