Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant.

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Well screw capatalism.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I see theres still some ranting going on here

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Performing art... Everyone get that? I Have a band and we get 1000.00 a night for what we do. I don't see any royalties on our published work because we got screwed by our contract. But thats ok. We signed it. Perform if you want to get paid. That's how it is in the real world of creative genius. So I say...Fuck em'.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Bush has increased the national debt by almost 1 trillion dollars since he came into office, by giving back 20-40 dollars to the average American, so we can spend it to get the economy back on track...Let's all go see 2 or 3 movies, paid for by the governement! Here's an idea....stop starting wars and then we might have a few extra bucks going around for you to spend on healthcare. When we have a huge domestic problem, you don't fix it by spending your time on other country's problems (although the cheap Iraqi oil was a good move, I must admit).

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    we just need a new president...he is a dumbass!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    spookybutt
    How can your taxes be cut if you don't pay any in the first place. You must be talking about tax credits (welfare)...The top 50 percent of taxpayers pay 96 percent of the taxes in this country. Kinda seems wrong to me.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Renegade720@7 August 2003 - 02:09
    we just need a new president...he is a dumbass!
    Al Gore needs to come back

proud to be american

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12