Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsc Req enter plz if u dont like bullshit

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Haha this stuff is hilarious, like an esol war.
    Also for such a good user, being disbaled 3 times on ftn isn't that good of a thing to boast.

<RandomFTNMod> maybe it was my mistake to let him back in when he was disabled twice
    <GoLDen> that would be me ?
    <GoLDen> they r 3 time not 2 RandomFTNMod

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Haha this stuff is hilarious, like an esol war.
    Also for such a good user, being disbaled 3 times on ftn isn't that good of a thing to boast.

<RandomFTNMod> maybe it was my mistake to let him back in when he was disabled twice
    <GoLDen> that would be me ?
    <GoLDen> they r 3 time not 2 RandomFTNMod
    that let us think in the reasons i was disabled for i must admit that one of them was for a real problem but i can asure to u that non of the 3 times included trading , cheating problem
    and who r u in ftn ?
    ps : cant u all read the freaky rules ??
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    This is why I would never start a request thread in FST - you get absolutely destroyed.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    This is why I would never start a request thread in FST - you get absolutely destroyed.

But some one support you also mate....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    With the response, do you honestly think you have a honest chance at getting an invite?
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    @jwsisliving, there are many here who ask for and receive invites easily and freely, in this case the original poster has already been a member and has given that membership away because it was at a low level at the time, now it is harder to gain an invite to, he regrets that he gave it away.
    other posters have reported other facts about him, that he has an a/c with no u/l d/l given by one user here (which really pisses me off too )and the fact that he has been banned from ftn 3 times, all in all not a sterling track record, so that is why he is getting the flames.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    kk here we r again the acc i wasn't able to use to some real life problems and i didnt gave Fsc because it was low ratio at that time it was the highest lvl i have and it was lvl 6 and i was never baned from Ftn i was disabled 3 times due to some tech issue

bump
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 01-12-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    @jwsisliving, there are many here who ask for and receive invites easily and freely, in this case the original poster has already been a member and has given that membership away because it was at a low level at the time, now it is harder to gain an invite to, he regrets that he gave it away.
    other posters have reported other facts about him, that he has an a/c with no u/l d/l given by one user here (which really pisses me off too )and the fact that he has been banned from ftn 3 times, all in all not a sterling track record, so that is why he is getting the flames.
    Sorry I was drunk when I made that post. You are right, BTW.

But I still wouldn't start a request here, I'm afraid to.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Sorry I was drunk when I made that post. You are right, BTW.

But I still wouldn't start a request here, I'm afraid to.
    no problem but do u have an idea about other places i cant start a req thread there
    Screw Traders

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    in this case the original poster has already been a member and has given that membership away because it was at a low level at the time, now it is harder to gain an invite to, he regrets that he gave it away. and the fact that he has been banned from ftn 3 times, all in all not a sterling track record
    give it up, golden, you had your chance and you blew it

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast