Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***halo***

Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 19:52
    Lol youve already proven your absolute idoitic minds to me, if you dont know why several liek Ever Quest and Planet side require monthly fees I wont even explain to you. Some of you e.g Stonecoldfreak1 really need to research about games and think before you flame other ppl, and have you even played planetside? Probably not. Have I, Yes i own it, and I also have played Halo. The graphics are extremly similar, Planet side for one has more weapons, more vehicles, and is on such a huger scale to Halo. So Stone cold freak, shut your pre-pubecsent mouth.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, yuo may be a skint ass bum who cant afford to pay per month games, up to you, but on what valid grounds do you have to criticse ppm games, as you've ovbiously never played one.
    wha

2. Games   -   #12
    what gun is that on the 5th picture down, it aint on the xbox version

3. Games   -   #13
    Looks sweet! I've just lent Halo on Xbox off me bruv-in-law so I think it's going to be a Halo night tonight!

4. Games   -   #14
    OMG Speical edition just for PC ahh hell YES! a Plasma Rocket Launcher BABY!

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    I did have an interview with the game designer(from suprnova)and the game does look awesome.Apparantly due for release at the end of the summer Halo will be wicked,the levels are customizable allowing you to set up various criteria from how many shots it takes to kill someone to vehicle weaponary.

Bring it on....

6. Games   -   #16
    if there's a cd-key to playonline ahhh f***

7. Games   -   #17
    I think i'll buy this one, not for the single player campaign, but for the online playing, halo on single player is nothing in comparison to a good multiplayer game. Also, i'm expecting this to take a big system to run good graphics, an xbox may only be a 733mhz processor + custom graphics card, but it can output more power than games played on a 2ghz pc.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@28 July 2003 - 23:30
    I think i'll buy this one, not for the single player campaign, but for the online playing, halo on single player is nothing in comparison to a good multiplayer game. Also, i'm expecting this to take a big system to run good graphics, an xbox may only be a 733mhz processor + custom graphics card, but it can output more power than games played on a 2ghz pc.
    You are right, i really want this game original, this is going to be my first original game since Half-Life

9. Games   -   #19
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by N£MO@28 July 2003 - 22:47
    I did have an interview with the game designer(from suprnova)and the game does look awesome.Apparantly due for release at the end of the summer Halo will be wicked,the levels are customizable allowing you to set up various criteria from how many shots it takes to kill someone to vehicle weaponary.

Bring it on....
    Do you have a link to this interview you could post or send me please, sounds like interesting reading.

Thanks

Zero

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+29 July 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 29 July 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-N£MO@28 July 2003 - 22:47

Bring it on....
    Do you have a link to this interview you could post or send me please, sounds like interesting reading.

Thanks

Zero [/b][/quote]
    I just had a look on suprnova and it&#39;s no longer there,unfortunately i deleted it after i watched it.Sorry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast