Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need to contact someone

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by supper
    so where did the idea that i want to be a part of revolt did come from?
    you implied it earlier when asked about their invite system

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper
    so where did the idea that i want to be a part of revolt did come from?
    you implied it earlier when asked about their invite system
    i can ask is there invite system in ncore even i have it already its BT section fellows

any way sorry if any one got me wrong even i didnt mean any thing i edit my post or maybe not coz i cant c what is the wrong with my question
    Last edited by supper; 01-13-2008 at 04:01 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    it's simple: revolt doesn't like traders, and you're a trader, so therefore it will be that much harder for you to obtain an invite; no one is judging you, they are speaking facts

I love that

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    traders do get in if they are lucky enough to know someone but they need to stop once their or we Poor Acid onto you and your gone forever.

Not that I know but it sounds good.

Truely if you want invites to such sites hang in irc of the sites you do have get to know peeps and invites will come once you have gained some trust.
    Otherwise it won't happen doesn't matter how many times you keep posting requesting actual makes it worse.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    every one here is just thinking what do i have to do to enter revolt ?
    why don't you think what you will do when you are in revolt ?
    we have to focus on what in our hands first . instead of looking for things won't get us any where .
    i hate this rarity thing

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    It seems to me that a lot of people waste too much energy and bandwidth publicly begging, forming strategies, trading, inundating people with unsolicited PMs, and generally looking like the last person any tracker or forum would want to have as a member. The irony is that people simply need to be themselves. If they share their viewpoint in a way that conveys the kind of person they are, help others on the forums to remedy their problems, and just reach out and be a friend to other members, these sites will recognize them as quality people they would want to interact with regularly, whether it's sharing files or insight. When it comes to choosing members, the more of the latter, and the less of the former on the membership roster, the smoother the site will run and the happier the group will ultimately be. Whenever one tries to force himself or herself on people they want something from, it is only natural for those people to resist the individual's inappropriate aggression.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    congratulations whitmar, that is the most succinctly put reasoning I have seen and absolutely bang on with the policy of revolt's staff, in the end when you join a forum or tracker made by a group of individuals they had an idea of the kind of people that they wanted in the first place. Simply but elegantly put you have summed up what revolt values more than any other post I have seen.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by whitmar View Post
    It seems to me that a lot of people waste too much energy and bandwidth publicly begging, forming strategies, trading, inundating people with unsolicited PMs, and generally looking like the last person any tracker or forum would want to have as a member. The irony is that people simply need to be themselves. If they share their viewpoint in a way that conveys the kind of person they are, help others on the forums to remedy their problems, and just reach out and be a friend to other members, these sites will recognize them as quality people they would want to interact with regularly, whether it's sharing files or insight. When it comes to choosing members, the more of the latter, and the less of the former on the membership roster, the smoother the site will run and the happier the group will ultimately be. Whenever one tries to force himself or herself on people they want something from, it is only natural for those people to resist the individual's inappropriate aggression.
    Are you a senator or public figure...because that was good. I cant even put up a picture that can display the utmost appreciation I have for someone who has been able to put into words what myself and other users practice in our forum posting ways.

Truthfulness and acceptance of oneself for who they are will lead to complete satisfaction with life.

Ok I lied...found the perfect picture.

Socrates?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    damn i should have closed this thread a long time ago when i got an answer
    so thread closed
    stop fighting bitches

//edit

it seems i can't close it now, if some mod can close it i'll appreciate that.
    have a nice day
    Last edited by monk3y; 01-13-2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You never did get a real answer though

There used to be recruiters, but that went out ages ago. Me or one of the other staff will probably check your post history later

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast