Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need to contact someone

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Damn lag.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I actually did give the original poster a reply rvt, I just did it in pm early on when the thread was just starting and I didn't want that much attention brought to revolt (hmmm that plan failed)...........
    However fusionz is now aware of the requirements for revolt, and has friends who may recommend him.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Many thanks for the kind words, Artemis and fatcat. I hope I'm beginning to see the big picture.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I actually did give the original poster a reply rvt, I just did it in pm early on when the thread was just starting and I didn't want that much attention brought to revolt (hmmm that plan failed)...........
    Were you going to use your giant "laser" to destroy any attention brought to revolt?!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by whitmar View Post
    It seems to me that a lot of people waste too much energy and bandwidth publicly begging, forming strategies, trading, inundating people with unsolicited PMs, and generally looking like the last person any tracker or forum would want to have as a member. The irony is that people simply need to be themselves. If they share their viewpoint in a way that conveys the kind of person they are, help others on the forums to remedy their problems, and just reach out and be a friend to other members, these sites will recognize them as quality people they would want to interact with regularly, whether it's sharing files or insight. When it comes to choosing members, the more of the latter, and the less of the former on the membership roster, the smoother the site will run and the happier the group will ultimately be. Whenever one tries to force himself or herself on people they want something from, it is only natural for those people to resist the individual's inappropriate aggression.
    Whitmar summed it up in a nutshell--and it applies to not just trackers/scene groups/etc, but to all group situations. I see people doing things in forums, and think to myself, "Do they think that'd be appropriate behavior at a job interview, or if trying to get invited to join a volunteer association?" People forget common courtesy goes a long way in smoothing all interactions in life...not just face-to-face ones.

--p

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Just as a closing statement, I think the op discovered new info that he wouldnt have if he hadnt queried about it. So its probably not a bad idea to ask questions I reckon. You may be searching for something in the darkness forever if you dont know what it is that you are searching

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    Just as a closing statement, I think the op discovered new info that he wouldnt have if he hadnt queried about it. So its probably not a bad idea to ask questions I reckon. You may be searching for something in the darkness forever if you dont know what it is that you are searching
    Just whatever you do, dont search for it on a planet that a transport ship crashes on and noone hears from them again...unless vin diesel is with you. or better yet...chuck norris

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    You never did get a real answer though

There used to be recruiters, but that went out ages ago. Me or one of the other staff will probably check your post history later
    actually i did get an answer m8 in my private inbox

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yea they also opened the doors last weekend so getting an invite is prob not gonna happen right now. RevTT is a great site and I love it. If you really want to get in the best way is just to stay active here, help out when possible and they will find you.

Remember Filesharing should be free so dont trade invites and be active this is the best recipe to getting invited to the upper levels

hope this helps

Jon

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Revolt != revtt.
    We got about 8 months on them

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast