Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: usenetserver speed problem!!?

xbox360work
    now same connect just little minute then always can't connect
    uff
    usenetserver.com is frustrating service i not buy other time if same this i hav pay something can't use so shit.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Poster
    Is your newsreader SSL-capable?

I'm having some troubles connecting from time to time...but after a while it's working.

Other thing you can try, if your newsreader have SSL is changing the route you are using https://monitor.usenetserver.com/cgi-bin/routeselect

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Sorry to butt in, but I've being having a problem with newsdemon, I'm using newsleecher, just subscribed and downloaded this song, using SSL atm with port 443, I selected 20 connections but most of them were showing maximum number of simultanious connections reached or something so I went down to 10 connections and only like 6 out of the 10 connected :s.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    i am haveing some serious speed issues with us-secure.newsdemon.com, at first i thought it was my connection but when i connect to europe.newsdemon.com it downloads at 3 - 4 Mb/s (useing 20 connections). So if anyone else is haveing this issue i would reccamend going to the europe one. If you need a SSL conection you should subscribe to giganews, their unlimited plan is cheaper and they have twice the retention. I know i will if newsdemon doesnt fix this by sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12