Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats Someone Of The Scenes That Made Termiantor 3

Originally posted by Bait Master@29 July 2003 - 02:00

And what was wrong with the ending? It pretty much spells out the need for T4: The fall of the machines.

All you sequel haters suck If a movie is good it deserves a sequel or 5.
    I agree some of you talk about T1 and T2 as if they were great movies. I happen to think they are good but I don't think they're great. T3 was A pretty respectable conclusion ( If there is such A thing ) cosidering some of the other franchises we have out there.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by chrish123171+29 July 2003 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chrish123171 @ 29 July 2003 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bait Master@29 July 2003 - 02:00

And what was wrong with the ending? It pretty much spells out the need for T4: The fall of the machines.

All you sequel haters suck If a movie is good it deserves a sequel or 5.
    I agree some of you talk about T1 and T2 as if they were great movies. I happen to think they are good but I don&#39;t think they&#39;re great. T3 was A pretty respectable conclusion ( If there is such A thing ) cosidering some of the other franchises we have out there. [/b][/quote]
    and how do you know it&#39;s concluded there&#39;s all ready a talk of a forth.

Yeah the end was very sobre and sad, but if you think of it they could turn the whole thing around by creating a forth or fifth where they send someback in time with an anti virus that will wipe out the sky net software, but it will come back to if they can make the &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; out of it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ppl should stop jocking james cameron. he is a total ass.
    he couldnt make T3 because he was too busy making the scary brilliant SOLARIS.
    LMFAO

DILDO

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by hybrid2k4@29 July 2003 - 15:21
    ppl should stop jocking james cameron. he is a total ass.
    he couldnt make T3 because he was too busy making the scary brilliant SOLARIS.
    LMFAO

DILDO
    LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12